,, - the boys when they get exposed

Start from the beginning

"greetings," xiao greeted with a slight bow before stabbing his polearm straight into the wooden floors, sticking it into the floor before he took a seat next to zhongli, so handed him a small cup of tea.

"we're playing a game, would you like to join us?" zhongli asked as xiao took a sip.

"why not." xiao nodded.

"go ahead and tell a few obvious lies." diluc announced, and albedo went first.

"grass is blue."

beep!

xiao then perked up, interested in this weird contraption. "hm, liyue is a dangerous place."

beep!

venti laughed a little. "kaeya doesn't have kamera pictures of diluc at home."

beep!

"OI," kaeya screamed as he shoved venti as he laughed profusely and pounded onto the table. diluc sighed and facepalmed while albedo, zhongli and xiao chuckled in amusement from all this.

zhongli then cleared his throat. "ganyu has a crush on xiao."

beep!

xiao then shot zhongli a death glare. he rolled his eyes and spoke. "albedo isn't boring."

beep!

"i beg your pardon?" albedo asked, tilting his head towards xiao who shrugged his shoulders with a sly smile. despite being a cold demeanoured yaksha, xiao wanted some time to be himself for the night, and since the tavern was filled with the people he had some trust in, he felt like it was alright to let loose.

"the machines' fault. not mine." xiao chuckled while diluc and kaeya exchanged laughs.

albedo then sighed. "i think xiao is a very handsome yaksha."

beep!

venti bursted out laughing while xiao rolled his eyes. diluc then took a sip of the wine and spoke. "zhongli and ningguang aren't dating."

beep!

xiao then slammed the counter loudly and turned his head sharply towards zhongli. "YOU WHAT?"

"UM MOVING ON—"

"OH YOU ARE ANSWERING ME YOU GEO GOD!" xiao roared as his spear appeared in his hand again and he pointed the sharp straight at zhongli's neck while venti and kaeya laughed their hearts out. diluc and albedo exchanged chuckles before albedo spoke.

"xiao has a 12 inch penis."

...

the whole room fell silent, and albedo blinked for a second before he turned to look at xiao, who was always in confusion. albedo then huffed a little. "well that's weird, it should have gone off."

xiao then lowered his spear and made it dissappear before he sat back down with his arms folded. "why?"

"well i mean, it is physically impossible to h-"

"i do have a 12 inch penis, actually it might be 13-"

beep!

"oh? well i guess its 12."

diluc then blinked and leaned his face closer to xiao in a very challenging way. "wait seriously?"

zhongli then shook his head as he coughed. "i mean i can't say i don't believe him."

suddenly, the whole room turned its attention towards zhongli, even venti, his archon friend, was suspiciously staring at him. venti then sat closer to his archon friend and purposely leaned against zhongli who was slightly sweating. "um, how would you know?"