"besides, we both know, knowing I suffer won't stop you from fucking anything with a hole. Would it?" I spat. He didn't look at me. Neither did he say a thing.

I was right. He won't stop.

"now you tell me, am I or are you the whore here?" I asked angrily.

"remember that party? You said you don't hate me. But every single time, all you showed me was hate. You are bipolar. And I hate bipolar people." I added.

I pushed him away from me and walked away from him. I felt his gaze on my back the whole time.

I opened the door. Just before leaving I turned around and looked at him. He was already looking at me.

"it doesn't matter. Because I honestly don't care about your bipolar ass."

With that I walked out and shut the door loudly. Great. I missed my first class. I walked towards my next class.

I sat in between Aidhin and Shane. And Ainy sat next to Shane.

"what took you so long?" Ainy asked.

"Ass Kingston Hole." I grumbled.

They burst laughing. "I know this probably isn't the best time to laugh, but wow girl. That name you gave is one of a kind! Ass Kingston Hole." Shane said holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes.

"yeah, dumb Johnson ass." I shot him glare.

"d-did you j-just?" Shane looked at me in horror.

"yes Johnson! I did! Now shut the fuck up!"

I growled at him. "hmm. Someone is moody. What does she need? An ice-cream with Lujein as a topping?" Aidhin asked. I shot him a glare at once.

"or maybe an ice cream with Daris as a topping?" he asked again. I growled at him.

"uhh. Umm- I know! An ice cream with little Lu as a topping! Yeah! That's right!" he grinned fist pumping the air.

My eyes widened as my face started to heat up.

"who the hell told you about him!?" I asked. "who?" he asked grinning like a cat, wanting me to say the name.

"Lu. Now tell me who told you about him?" I said.

"you are a little stupid, Lysh." he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow.

"Lu is my cousin too, you dumbass! Uncle Rhys is my mom's brother too!"

Oh yeah. I think I'm a little stupid. Not little. Tiny teensy bit stupid. Less than -1000000000%.

"oh look! The teacher is here!" I said pointing towards the front, trying to change the topic.

"Mr. Smith has been here for a long 15 minute, honey." Ainy grinned at me. I sighed.

"shut it, Ny!" I said pouting before slamming my head against the desk.

"you are too cute, for your own good." I heard Shane say and others agree.

....................

"god. I hate Mrs. Drakos." I grumbled walking towards the cafeteria.

"Arrgh! Tell me about it." Aidhin muttered.

"she isn't that bad." Ainy shrugged.

"yeah, for you cuz youp are a little nerd." I said.

"Hey!" she whined.

"you are my little nerd!" I grinned.

"now that's better." she smiled cheekily.

"hey yo idiots! What took you so long?!" Aaron yelled.

"detention!" we yelled back while walking towards them. "wow. Who gave you detention? Why didn't you use I'm the future alpha card?" Daris asked as I sat next to him wrapping his arms around me.

"who do you think? Drakos." Aidhin said.

"the dragon lady. She can't be tricked using the alpha card." I grumbled.

"aww come on! Don't be like that now. She is just in a bad mood today!" Levin said grinning like a cat. I noticed that both Xacvin, Travis and Chaden is also grinning.

"what did you do? Tell. Me. Now." I looked at them suspiciously.

"we gave her old little car a new makeover. Eggs, glitters, paint, flour, glue, pasted a lot of naked models pictures, and put a fake snake in it." Levin said laughing.

"seriously? Naked girl pics? You can do than that." I said disgusted.

"I know. We can put condo-" before Levin can finish the sentence, my fist collided with his nose. A satisfying crack was heard. He cried out in pain. However the others burst laughing.

"owwww man! You broke my nose! Can't you be a little less violent?!" he whined holding his nose.

"you want me to be a little more violent? Alright." I said smacking his head.

"Owwww! Lysh!" he pouted like a baby.

"come on, baby boy. We gotta fix that little nose of yours." Aylyn stood up grinning. Before they left, she gave me a highfive.

I turned towards the other guys with an unhappy look. I looked at each one of their faces slowly.

"umm- sis. Why are you looking at us like that?" Xacvin visibly gulped.

"everyone who knew of the prank or participated, raise your hands now!" I growled. Everyone except me and Ainy raised their hands.

"oh come on! Why didn't you invite me!" I whined.

And my dearies that's one reason me and my group of friends are so popular in this school. We are known as the pranksters. I have lost the count of times we went to the principal office.

But there is nothing to worry about parents knowing it when...

Your mom will always be on your side.

Mine and Aidhin's Alpha card is our best friend.