Chap 5

Chap 5

Aylysh's pov

------------------

"i will help you to make your mate jealous." he said. "what?" i gaped at him surprised by his boldness.

"darling, you need to make him regret. I have a great friend at the school. I am pretty sure he will agree to fake date you. He is a popular guy." he started.

News travels fast in high school. Especially if it's about someone popular. You are popular. The guy is popular. Everyone knows you don't date. And when you suddenly date one of the most popular guys... the news will be a blast. And soon your mate will hear about it. Then the jealousy begins." he explained.

"wow, that's awesome." i said. "but you will have to tell others about this. Cuz, they are much better at planning these types of things. They did something like this last year. To a guy who dumped Aylyn. It worked perfectly." he said. "hmm... let me think about it." i said.

"good." he grinned.

"i will tell others." i said. He gave me a thumbs up. He came and sat beside me. He showed a guy's pic from his phone.

"this is the guy. You don't know him. He joined a month after you left to London. His name is Daris" he explained.

"Daris Rayson?" i asked. "the one and only." Levin smirked.

'Hmm... sounds like a good idea. Just to make him regret. But if he finally wants me.. He will have to play hard to get. What do u think Misty?' i asked Mist.

'I love this idea!' she chirped.

It's settled then.

"great, i will do it. I want to make him regret it." i said.

----------

"you are kidding me right?" Daris asked. I raised an eyebrow at him. My friends stood behind me. Yep, i told them and all the hell broke lose. But i calmed them down at the end.

"does it look like i am kidding?" i said to Daris in a flat tone.

Daris. He is so damn tall. Yhh, a lot handsome, well not as handsome as... Mr u know who. Anyways, Daris has these soft gray eyes that can make a girl's knee weaken. The sweet, gentle and of course, charming. His charms can make a girl fall head over heels for him. His million dollar smile is drool worthy. Hehe. I will say that. His intense gaze can make u breathless. And his british accent, will definitely make you awestruck. His messy light brown hair looks so soft that you want your hands running in them.

That's how he is. But, the part... i am not interested in him.

"bro, just do this please. This guy is her mate. And we want to make him jealous." Levin said.

"so, what's his name? Mr mate?" Daris asked. "Lujein Kinston" i said. I felt my heart flattering by only saying his name.

Daris, the charming did the most unexpected thing. He started choking. "Lu.. Lujein? Lujein Kingston?" he said when he calmed down. His eyes had a weird glint.

"yeah." i muttered.

"oooh! The almighty Lujein Kingston found his mate? And rejected her? Hmm... let me think." he tapped his chin as if trying to process the words. Then he looked at me. A smirk on his lips.

"i would be honoured to help you with this, Miss. Black. I believe i am the most suitable person for this matter. I can make him jealous." he said with a evil glint.

"why so.. determined all of a sudden?" Aylyn asked.

"my dear friends! I am Daris Rayson, the one person known as the biggest enemy of Lujein Kingston" Daris winked.