They were beautiful but if you look directly into his eyes studying it, you can notice how life less they are. In a way you can feel shivers creep down your throat.

"then what is this mate guy like?" Levin asked. "honestly? I really don't know." i said.

I told him about the first time we both met, how i bumped into him, the rejection, the party incident, how he saved me from the car and the redhead. I even told him taking me to his house and also how he treated me today and the way i treated back. But I didn't tell him about Ashlyn.

I didn't tell him about the simple things that happened between us. Simple things like the talk about the stone in my necklace. It's not important, right?

"that's confusing. The way he acted today after yesterday's incident." Levin said.

"maybe, he felt bad for me yesterday and maybe that is why he helped me. Because of how weak I looked. And now he doesn't like me even more because he realised what a weak mate he got." i said sadly, my eyes started to water.

"hey, hey, Lysh. You are not weak. You are strong. Don't say it like that. You are one of the strongest females I have ever met." he said looking at my eyes.

"And you... my cousin, you are going to be the first ever Female Alpha. So believe in yourself. This is you i am talking about. The girl who broke my arm when i was in grade 3." he joked to lighten my mood, which worked because i cracked a smile. Not a big and bright one. But a little one.

"let me tell you a story." he said wrapping an arm around me. I nodded interested and snuggled closer to him.

"once upon a time, there was a guy, who loved to see his cousin smile." he started. I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously. He smiled at me cheekily.

"and when his friend is sad..." he looked at me. I got the point and was about to jump away from him. He jumped towards me, "he tickles her!" he exclaimed. He pinned me to the bed and started tickling my ribs. I burst laughing and begging him to stop at the same time.

When i was breathless he stopped. I had tears in my eyes. My stomach hurt. I lay there trying to catch my breath. As soon as I exclaimed I lounged at Levin. He ran away from me. I pulled his shirt's collar and he fell down. I jumped on his back and...

Smack! Smack! SMACK!

I smacked his head. I am like my mom. No one gets away easily after tickling me or mom. Levin should know better, cuz this is not his first time.

"Levy, i won't let you get away with this. You treat me to something and you are free." i said getting up. I walked to my bed and sat on it with my legs crossed. He looked up at me.

"but.. But.."

"no buts mister! Or i will tell Aunt Elvin about you flirting everyone in school. I will tell her that you are the one who broke her and Uncle Taylor's wedding anniversary glass mug." i threatened.

"fine, i will take you to eat pizza." he huffed slightly annoyed.

"yay! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!I love you sooo much!" i pulled him in to a bear hug, giggling at his annoyance. "yeah, yeah, now let me go before you murder me." he said sarcastically, patting my back.

"aww, i know you love me, buddy." i pulled away and joked. "yeah right." he said. "oh come on! Who can't love this? This young, badass, beauty?" i said flipping my hairto the side.

Levin burst laughing at once. Once he controlled his laughter, he looked atme and pinched my nose making me scrowl. "you are so cute." he said ruffling my hair. I growled at him, before lunging at him.

---------

Me and Levin sat at a table in the pizzeria. We ordered a macaroni pizza with extra cheese and pepper.

A waitress came with our drinks. Which was 2 coke. She placed them on the table. Her eyes on Levin as she giggled flirtingly. She was wearing a red tight mini dress that popped her breasts,showing her cleavage. She had a white aprone tied around her waist. Her fake blonde hair was left in a tight bun.

I was trying my best to hold my laughter.

She bend towards Levin and put a tissue into his shirt pocket. She grinned and left.

I burst laughing at once, Levin followed suit. "Wow! That was quite the show you know!" i exclaimed gasping for air.

"i know right!" he grinned taking a huge bite from his pizza. "Xav-wizwointowe-zooo-vadwhenhe-nos-weafepivza-wivouthim!" he talked with his mouthful.

I scrunched my face in disgust. "eww, Levy!" I took a sip from my coke.

"Xav wiz woin to we zo vad when he nos we afe pivza wivout him!" but he ignored me and said again.

"Dammit, Levin Azaral! Don't talk with a mouth full of food!" i exclaimed.