Why I hate school

A lot of people can relate,
but I fucking hate school.

They purposely fuck over their students. I have worked my ass off this whole year and last year, only for the Quarantine to happen and all my grades fall flat because of all these ignorant and inconsiderate teachers spam assignments as if THEY WERE GONNA GRADE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THE AUDACITY

I can't learn because I have to teach myself.
The teachers keep posting, I can't learn the material, I get bad grades.

AND ON TOP

S h i t ha p p e n s a t h o m e

I thought my parents were horrible people
BUT NOW I KNOW THEY ARE HAHA

Now the only thing I wanna do is homework so I have some kind of meaning to my life. And even when I AM WORKING HARD, unfortunately, it isn't hard enough if my grade isn't up. Living with people who cause you physical and emotional stress is hard enough, but I already beat myself up to do better already, I don't need someone else pointing it out.

In March, it was easy.

EASY FOR THE FUCKING SENIORS.

They were already fucking done! They had 4 or 5 classes, even if they had more, they were already gonna graduate!

FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES?

EVEN MORE SO. They were learning the ropes and were having fun.

JUNIORS?
FUCKING JUNIORS? Nope.

No.

Reality was hitting us at 3500 miles per hour and we almost forgot to put on our seatbelt. We still had to pass required classes because our fucking counselors didn't tell us we HAD to take it as Freshmen. But no! Throw us in and tell us to choose our own stream.

Yea, they said fuck you Juniors who still needed to gather their shit and let us fail and struggle and drown in work. 

Report cards.

Who else tried snatching it before our parents got ahold of it.

And who didn't know they were coming in today.

I don't like talking about my grades. I pass, I pass. If I'm failing, I'm doing something about it. But they act as if we don't care. We are. Because everyone cares about if you are a good person or a bad person.

If you get good grades, you are a good person. Yippee.
But if you get bad grades, anything or everything you do - null and void. Worthless. Useless. Stupid. You are lazy. You will be homeless. 

What else do I have to say?

That's what school makes me feel.

How is that right?

The only aspect that I like about school - but doesn't matter - is the social aspect. 
Lots of friendly people, socializing with new people, that kind of thing.

It's important to have an education, but not to judge people's worth based on it. That's why in Japan if they fail their entrance exam, most of the time, they commit suicide.

It's better than someone talking about how much of a failure you are because you have to retake a class or redo the year or if you have a few Fs. It sucks.

It really sucks. 

I'll tell you guys if I end up becoming a serial killer if I don't graduate.