I remembered what happened the last time we were together in the rain. It felt ecstatic.

The rain splashing against the windows, soft music was playing inside and it was only both of us in the car. Omg! I wish time stops now.

Suddenly, she opened the door and was about to get out. No! I can't let her go out now, I can't afford to see her dripping wet.

I quickly held her hand and pulled her inside closing the door with my other hand. Due to the force with which I pulled her, she crashed on my chest with her hands drapped on my muscular arms.

My position was no better, my hands were holding her securely by her midriff and our faces were dangerously close. Her eyes were wider than before and the lips were parted.

She nervously licked her lower lip and that was enough for me to lose my sanity. She shifted her hand from my arms to my neck and leaned in closer. With that I knew she was ready too, I lost all the control I have.

I too leaned in and our lips were few centimetres apart while all of a sudden, her phone rang. She immediately moved away from me and searched for the phone clumsily.

I retired back to my seat and drank the whole bottle of water. What just happened? Did I almost kiss Kuttu?

She finally found her phone and attended it. It was her mom. She told that she would come home before 10 and cut the call. So she was still willing to spend the rest of the day with me?

The rain stopped and I drove to that place in the fastest lane. Within half an hour, we reached our destination, Seeb port. I took her to the speedboat that I had booked for us.

She was clearly astonished by my plan but I bet she'd be much more surprised by the upcoming things. The boat started and she was sitting beside me blabbering about random stuff. This is the Kuttu I like, the talkative Kuttu.

We reached Al Dayminiyat island before sunset. The boat let us down and parked far away from us giving us some privacy.

We both sat down on the sand and watched the sun set. It was time for her surprise when the sun set, I closed her eyes and walked her towards the sea.

I removed my hands from her eyes and she gasped. She was surrounded by glowing water. Her jaw was hitting the ground in awe. I expected this reaction so I was enjoying it.

She played with the water and even splashed some on me

She played with the water and even splashed some on me. I too splashed water on her as revenge. We both were playing in the water laughing and giggling.

Soon we both were wet so we came back to the shore and sat down on the sand. We both were breathing hard looking into eachother's eyes.

I didn't wait for long before calling her name. She turned towards me with a bewildered expression, maybe she too guessed what I'm gonna do next.

I held her hand and started carassing it. She didn't take it away so I proceeded.

"Kuttu, you know something? The time I studied at India, without you near me was one of the worst times of my life.

I missed you so much and I starting developing feelings for you. The moments we had together were priceless and having you near me feels euphoric.

I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it.

I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. I really really love you Kuttu. Will you marry me?"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey kuchis and kulfis,

So... What do you guys guess our Agalya will reply??? Their day seems to be in favour to Aarav, everything lies in god's hands 😂 or should I say my hands?

Question of the day

Name your top 3 favourite YouTube channels!