8. more than friends

It was they morning and azula was walking outside in the fresh air. Azula then bumped into wan lee.

Oh sorry I didn't see you. Azula said apologising.

Oh no it's fine I should watch where I was going. Wan lee said.

Then they both looked up and glanced in to each others eyes for a while in till azula said.

Em I need to go see amber so I should get going. Azula awkwardly said.

Oh ok see you later I guess. Wan lee said.

Azula walked away with blush on her cheek. I really do like him but what if he doesn't like me. Azula was  thinking.

Ok wait do I have a crush on azula no I couldn't. Ok maybe I do have a crush on  her but of she doesn't like me. Wan lee was thinking.

Azula went to see amber in her her play room where she plays with her toys.

Azula walked in to the room amber was  play with the turtle duck teddy zuko got her for her birthday.

Mommy. Amber said while she ran over and hugged azula.

What you doing here mommy. Amber said.

Am just here to see if you want to go to go have dinner with me and wan lee. Azula said.

Sure . Amber said with a smile.

Flashback

Hey wan lee do want to  have dinner with me and amber. Azula said.

Sure I would love to. Wan lee.

End of flashback.

It was now dinner time and they sat down to eat and just talked about random things.

Amber it's nearly time for bed. Go put your pyjamas on. Azula said kindly to amber.

Ok mommy. Amber said then she went to her room to get in her pyjamas for.

Azula went out side on the balcony for fresh air. Azula has be out there for a while.

Wan lee walked out to give her blanket to rap around her.

You must be freezing. Wan lee said.

I am actually little cold but I will be fine. Azula said.

Emm I kind of need to get something off my chest and am not sure if you are going to agree with it. Wan lee said.

What is it you can tell me any thing. Azula said.

I don't want to be friends anymore. I..I want to more than friends. Wan Lee said while quickly covered his mouth.

Azula just looking at him with pure shock. Then she leaned in without hesitation and grabbed his face and kissed his cherry lips. Then he kissed back with his hand on her face. Then they back away slowly.

So what are we. Wan lee said.

We are who you want us to be. Azula said.

Then so does that mean am your boyfriend then. Wan lee said.

I guess so but don't tell anyone not even amber. Azula said.

Ok we will tell when we are ready. Wan lee said with a small smile.

They went inside because it was getting cold. Then azula walked back to her room when she saw amber.

What took you so long. Amber said.

Oh em I was talking to wan lee. Azula said.

Well it's nearly time for bed do want me to tell you a story. Azula said.

Yay can you do my favourite the dancing dragons. Amber said.

Of course. Azula said.

Azula told amber the story of the dancing dragons. Then amber fell asleep on azula. Azula then also fell asleep.

Hope you liked it

Next chapter coming soon 💚❤💙💛😊🙃