7. Long time no see

1 week since Amber's birthday

Flashback

Before I go with the others am going to write a letter to wan lee. For if he comes  back.

Dear wan lee

Me and amber lefted to go to the fire nashion because my older brother lives there and if you ever come to visit you are gladly welcome. We are staying at the fire nashion palace. Well may because my brother is the fire lord but that doesn't change anything. So if you're looking for me at the castle just ask one the maids or butlers where I am. They well show you.

My dearest azula.

End of flashback

Azula was walking the fire nashion city and she see a familiar face. Its wan lee.

Wan lee is that you. Azula said.
Azula it's you its been a  while. Wan lee said.
Did you get my letter. Azula said.
Yeah I got it. Wan lee said.
That's so cool that your brother well you  know the *cough* fire lord. Wan lee said whispering.
Do you want to come to the palace for dinner if you like. Azula said.
Sure that be great. Wan lee said with a smile.

They went to the palace

Wan lee your here. Amber said while hugging him.

Hello amber nice to see you. Wan lee said.

Come on let me show you around. Amber said while dragging wan lee along.

This is my favourite palace the turtle duck pond. Me and my mommy love coming here to feed them every morning. It's really fun.

Can we feed them with wan lee. Said amber to azula.

Of course but have you asked wan lee.

It's ok i will feed them with you. Wan lee said.

They sat down on the grass beside the pond and give them bread and while azula was walking over to them she slipped and fell but wan lee caught her.

Are you ok. You nearly fell into the pond. Wan lee said to azula.

Yeah am fine then azula looked in to his golden eyes for about 3 minutes but then she stood up.

Wait do I have crush on him. No azula no I don't. Yes I do. No I don't. Ok maybe I do. Azula was thinking.

Emmmmmmmmmm so let's go back inside its getting cold. Wan lee said.

Then they went inside and walked to the kitchen. But someone saw them it was zuko.

Who's lat man with azula is her boyfriend or is it Amber's father. Zuko was thinking. What if I just walk out and pretend to bump into them. Zuko was also thinking.

So do you want something to eat. Azula said to wan lee.

Sure am actually quite hungry. Wan lee said.

Then they entered the kitchen and say zuko with a cup of water.

Zuko aren't supposed to be a meeting.
Azula said.

Yes but the meeting ended early. Zuko said.

Oh and this is my friend wan lee. Azula said to zuko.

And wan lee this is my brother zuko.

Nice to meet you wan lee. Zuko said.

Nice to meet you you to zuko. Wan lee said.

Am hungry can we get something to eat. Amber said.

Ok do you want some cherries I know you like them. Zuko said.

Yay where are they. Amber said there at
The top cupboard. Let me get them fo you. Zuko said.

Zuko reached for the cherries and then he give them to amber. Wan lee and azula where sitting at the table. Talking
About different things.

It's nearly your bed time amber go and get your pjs on. Azula said.

Ok mommy am actually quite tried. Amber said.

Amber but her pjs on and jumped in to bed azula said good night and kissed her on the head.

Hope you liked it 💚❤💙💛😁

Next chapter coming soon.