I pressed my face against his skin, planting a kiss there. He rolled me over so that I was lying on my back. His lips pressed to mine, tenderly kissing me with so much emotion that my body tingled with anticipation. His lips trailed down to my neck, his teeth grazing against my collarbone. His hands cupped my breasts, kneading them, having a direct connection to my groin.

“Harry what…”

“I’m touching you. I’m really really touching you.”

His right hand trailed slowly down my torso. He pressed his hand to my sex, palming me. My hips bucked off the mattress but he pressed them back down.

“Turn over I want to touch all of you.”

He turned me around when I hesitated. He pressed his hands to my back and started rubbing my aching shoulders, up and down, up and down. It felt heavenly. He stroked my backside and then kissed my neck, his breath fanning my skin. Oh god. It felt so erotic and I was going crazy.

“Grace, you are always going to be the one. Whatever this is, we have to work it out because I can’t live without you. In my dream, you left me and it’s my worst fear. Please. Just please. We’re going to work this out. I know I have to change. There is so much shit I have to change. I know.”

I wiped my last tear.

“I’m not going anywhere.” I assured him.

Yes. Things have to change. I know they do.

Harry’s POV

We weren’t perfect, not even close to it but I was starting to see hope. Grace was smiling at me and seemed somewhat normal.

You couldn’t have hurt me in a worse way if you tried.

I couldn’t think about the words without wanting to throw up. I thought about the one time Grace got drunk when Liam left her at that party and I wasn’t there. I was horrified. I hated that she was drinking. That must be how she feels but worse because she knows I have alcoholic tendencies. Shit, why did I do that? Why do I always do shit that I’ll regret later? I hope Dr. Rollins can shed some light on that. I needed her to help me and Grace because I didn’t want to lose Grace. I couldn’t lose her.

…………….

I paced around the apartment, waiting. I just kept waiting, nervous as hell. When did this all start? Have I always been this anxious all the time?

“Harry? Do you want to come eat?” Grace asked, sticking her head in the living room.

This girl is so good to me. She cooks for me every night, loves me. She does everything for me. What if Dr. Rollins being here just makes it clearer that she is way too good for me? Dr. Rollins won’t tell her that I’m all wrong for her, will she? Oh god.

“Harry? Come and eat.”

I nodded and stepped into the kitchen. It smelled so good. As I walked by, Grace ran her hand up and down my back. She knew that I was nervous. I sat down at the table after Grace waved me over. She always wanted to make my plate. She’s always taking care of me. How come I hurt her? I should worship this girl. She’s my life. She put my plate in front of me and handed me a glass of water. She started to walk back into the kitchen but I firmly grabbed her arm, pulling her down to place a kiss on her cheek.

“Thank you baby.”

She grabbed my hand and kissed it, her eyes slowly closing. Her lips lingered on the back of my hand, making my heart pound in my chest. I looked up at her and a smile barely touched her lips. She went back into the kitchen to get her food. She got a couple of scoops of chicken and cheese penne in a small bowl and a glass of water.

“You need to eat more Grace. You’re too skinny.”

She frowned and I sighed. I can’t help being this way. I can’t help it. She took a bite of her food and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

“I don’t feel good.” She said.

“What’s wrong?”

“I feel…nauseous.”

“Are you sick?” I panicked.

“No…I’m nervous. I mean, your therapist, the person who knows you better than anyone is coming here to our apartment. What if she doesn’t like me?”

I actually chuckled.

“First of all, you know me better than anyone Grace and second; it’s impossible for her not to love you. You make me better. You’ve been the best therapy for me but there are some things I need to change. That’s why Dr. Rollins is coming.”

She nodded and just as I was about to explain further, we heard a knock on the door.