M Y W E D D I N G N I G H T

Start from the beginning

I gritted my teeth out of annoyance, and then asked him, "Why? Why you have to drink Ashton and at the reception when everyone is around us, huh?"

He scowled and said, "I needed a drink to face this life, to face this fucking reception, and to face YOU, I loath your presence."

I inhaled shakily staring at his eyes deeply, yes he was right the only thing I saw in his eyes was loath, so much hatred that I don't know why he has to?

I was about to say something but again he kept his lips against my ears and whispered, "You know to believe me, Sammayra Scott, you will regret your whole life marrying me, I'll for sure make your life hell baby. This is nothing, the day you'll keep your foot in my life, you will get stomped."

He is acting like I am carrying him forcefully, and why he is treating me like this when we're just both stuck here, why he has to be so damn blunt. He will not remember a single thing tomorrow but the way he is hurting me right now, no one has ever hurt me.

I cannot ignore the tears which are threatening to fall, I took some deep breaths and blinked the tears away the song came to an end then only, and I snatched myself away from him.

Only thought and what if's are storming in my mind and walked towards the bar quickly and chucked down the glass of champagne in front of me.

Did I consider drinking? No. I considered fighting, because I know I cannot do anything.

My family, my father my mother everyone is against me. Did I get drunk to run away? No

No wonder he is a pussy.

I just wanna go to my house and sleep and I really don't wanna wake up. Ever.

My mom came near me and said, "What happened Sam? Why you're here you should be there near Ashton."

"Why? Why mom why? Why you're doing this to me, why you're forcing me to him? You know I hate him a lot and look like he hates me more. I am going home I don't wanna be here."

"No you're going to Ashton's home you're not going to our home."

"What the fuck? why my stuff and everything and can't I go there after some days?"

"Don't worry each and everything which belongs to you is already in his house and, maybe already organized there, you just have to go."

Now I can't take this fucking more, what the fuck is happening to my life and me?

"MOM what the fuck are you kidding me. You didn't even think to take my permission before moving my stuff out of MY room and it's now in HIS house, what the fuck you think of me huh? Am I some kind of oy you all are playing with me, with my decisions, with my choices and everything? What happened to that fucking mother who used to call me love, you all turned snakes so damn soon. I should have known who you guys were, I am here trying to funding practically kill my life and no one gives two fucks for my life."

I was creating heavily from anger and I have gathered a bit of attention from my voice.

Then my mom did something which I never ever have expected from her in hundred years.

She slapped me.

The stinging sensation on my cheeks was so damn painful but not more than, my heart pain.

A tear slipped from my eyes and then, it was way more than I could have handles I stormed out of the party and went straight outside where my footsteps took me.

I saw a black BMW and the same person Derrick the driver who took me to Ashton's office the very first day.

I quickly loosened my hairs and wiped my tears from the back of my palm and got inside the car.

I then noticed I didn't even get a chance to see my dad, and I am not wearing one of my heels, maybe it got slipped while coming here.

Thinking about dad made me almost sob, the same dad who use to call me sunshine, who loved me into pieces.

Derrick quickly came and said, "Ma'am do you want me to take the car to the mansion?"

I nodded and then he was about to start the car, the door on my opposite side opened and Ashton came inside and got seated he quickly tossed another pair of the heel towards me.

His jaw was clenched but he didn't say anything.

Derrick quickly started to drive, I didn't even dare to look behind to see who was there, but I already knew that did their work and they'll never find me important.

I am on my way to hell, I know how my life is going to be.

But little did I knew that calling it hell was an understatement.

Author's note- the last chapter which got accidentally deleted without even my mistake could have been better but I don't even remember what I wrote, so yeah she is heading towards hell.

Bye SAM. Oh sorry, I am not cold-hearted.

Steamy and smoky chapters are coming, till then read the book -Snee Hensler - he dominating woman - full of thrill, suspense, mystery, and a dash of romance. Which I just finished completely.

Love you all, comment your thoughts. ;)