xvii. AT PEACE

They all let out screams as the clown began to shake. He froze for a moment and that's how long it took Sabrina to process the fact that he was running at them. "Bill, move!" She screamed, but it was too late, Pennywise was on top of Bill.

"Leave him alone you ginger bitch!" Sabrina screamed, grabbing a spike off the ground and running towards Pennywise with it. Only it didn't work and Sabrina was flung backwards.

Sabrina watched in slight amusement, as Bill jumped on Pennywises back, then Richie. "Oh man, I sure wish I could take a picture of this."

Her amusement was cut short when she realized that this was a killer clown and that she should probably be helping. The girl ran forwards and slid on the ground, wrapping her arms and legs around the clowns feet. "I weigh like- one hundred and ten pounds, so I bet this is super hard for you, right?" She smirked up at the clown even though she knew deep down that her weight wasn't a lot.

Sabrina's eyes widened as Pennywise flung Ben off his arm. Then Stanley.

Sabrina almost wasn't able to hold back a laugh as the clown threw Richie over his head. Her laugh quickly turned into a scream as Pennywise freed one leg and flung the other forward, launching Sabrina into a wall. "That was a bitch move."

"Bill!" She shouted, scrambling to her feet when Pennywise put him in a chokehold. "Let him go!" She screamed.

"No. I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear. Or, you'll just leave us be. I will take him, only him and then I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." Pennywise finished and Sabrina immediately responded.

"No...He's my boyfriend, I get to take him and live my happy old age life with him you greedy mother-fucker!"

"It's a good deal, Sabrina. Think about it. No one else would get hurt." Pennywise smiled at the girl.

"Take me." She looked into Pennywise's eyes. "Take me instead." She ignored all the boys, especially Eddie, screaming about how that was a stupid idea as she walked towards the clown.

"You even said that you needed me to be scared of you. You want me to be scared? Take me."

"But you see Sabrina, nothing scares you more than losing him, or that brother of yours." Pennywise smirked, switching his gaze from her to Eddie.

"Leave..." Sabrina's eyes quickly shot to her boyfriend's when that word left his lips. "I'm the one who dragged you all into this. I'm s-s-sh-so sorry."

"S-sh-s-Sorry." Pennywise mocked with a laugh.

"Go!" Bill yelled, but Sabrina immediately shook her head, "No way in hell Bill! You promised me you wouldn't go off by yourself- you'd be breaking that promise if you did this. I'd be breaking the promise. We're not leaving you. No." She said sternly.

Sabrina's attention was drawn from her boyfriend and to Richie when he began speaking.

"I told you, Bill. I fucking told you. I don't want to die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now?" Sabrina smirked when Richie grabbed a bat, "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Pennywise quickly let go of Bill and walked towards Richie, but the sarcastic boy was ready.

"Welcome to the Losers' Club, asshole!" He sung and hit Pennywise in the head, causing the clown to stumble. Mike then rushed towards him, but was unable to get a hit as black hands came out of Pennywise's mouth and latched to Mike's weapon, "What the fuck?"