iv. QUARRY

It was the next day and Sabrina was sitting in her room cleaning up a bit when Eddie entered. "Hey, I'm leaving. You coming?" He asked his sister, who quickly shook her head. "Not sure yet, if I decide to go, I'll meet you there."

"Come on, Sab, let's go." He cocked his head sideways, wondering why she was acting this way.

"I might go later. Now go or else you'll be late." Sabrina responded and Eddie let out a tiny groan before leaving.

Him leaving made Sabrina think about whether she wanted to go or not. Of course she wanted to, but she didn't want to watch Bill stare at Beverly the whole time because it would hurt her feelings.

Sabrina quickly shook down the feeling and got back to cleaning her room.

🎈🎈🎈

It had been about forty five minutes and Sabrina finished cleaning. Since her distraction was done, she decided she would make her way to the quarry.

"Bye, mom!" Sabrina yelled as she ran out of her room and out the door before her mother got a chance to respond.

She rushed over to her bike and hopped on just as her mom came outside. "Where are you going?" She shouted to the young girl that began peddling away.

"Meeting up with Eddie and the boys!" Sabrina screamed back and quickened her pace.

Sabrina soon arrived at the quarry and walked over to the edge, peeking over and spotting the boys and Beverly having the time of their lives.

"Sabrina, you came!" Ben smiled as he looked up and saw the girl, who nodded sheepishly at him. "Come on, get in!" Richie yelled up to her.

"I don't know, guys." Sabrina shouted back, rubbing up and down her arm.

"Come on, you can do it, Beverly got in without a second thought!" Richie told the nervous girl.

Sabrina nodded to herself and walked away from the edge. She quickly took off her pants and her shirt and walked to the edge once more.

"C-Come on!" Billy yelled up to the girl with a smile plastered on his face, and soon, everyone else was cheering the girl on.

"Okay, okay!" Sabrina yelled with a laugh before walking back to get a running start.

She looked at her feet and let out a nervous breath, before pushing the scared feeling aside and running towards the edge and over the side, screaming on the way down.

Sabrina was soon submerged in the cool water that felt smooth on her skin. With a satisfied smile on her face, she came above water and grinned at the boys.

"You did it!" Stanley cheered.

"That was fucking terrifying." She laughed.

"Come on, Sab, that's such a virgin thing to say." Richie smirked.

"Shut up, Rich." Sabrina laughed, splashing water on him. "Oh it is so on!" He shouted, splashing her back- and soon enough there was a whole splashing war.

Bill splashed Eddie before turning to Sabrina and smirking mischievously. "Bill, no." She said, beginning to slowly back away in the water. He laughed before bringing his arm back and flinging a ton of water towards her.

She was doused in the water and began coughing, "Oh my god, S-Sab. Are you O-o-okay?" He asked her frantically, swimming over to her. "I'm s-so sor-" He was interrupted by her coughs turning into laughs as she smiled and splashed him. Bill huffed, "N-nice one." He smiled.

"Thank you very much, kind sir." She replied, using a false British accent. "Guys, come here! We are gonna do chicken fights!" Richie yelled to the duo and they slowly made their way over.