vii. OPENING UP

Sabrina awoke to someone slowly rocking her. "Wake up, Sab." Eddie whispered and she turned her head upwards to look at him. "Did you sleep here?" She whispered, in which he nodded.

"I didn't want to wake you." He smiled, "Stanley called, apparently Beverly gave him an urgent ring and we need to head over there."

"Okay, just give me a minute, I'm gonna take a quick shower." She muttered and lifted her head up from his lap. She felt like crap. Her nose was stuffy, her face was puffy- and it was because of how much crying she had done.

"Just- hurry up, we have to meet the group." Eddie hopped off her bed and left the room.

Sabrina rubbed her face and got up, running to the bathroom, closing the door, and turning the shower water onto hot. As she was waiting for the water to warm up she quickly shed from her clothes, then reached her hand through the curtain to feel the temperature. When she felt it was hot, she stepped into the tub, letting the water soak her hair and body.

Sabrina finished her shower and got out, wrapping her body in a towel. She walked up to the mirror and wiped it with her forearm, as it was foggy from the heat.

The girl stood back as her eyes ran over her figure, from the nail marks in her cheek to the light hand-shaped bruise on her neck. She let out a shaky sign before opening the bathroom door and walking out to go to her room.

"Woah, just drop the towel, why don't ya?" Sabrina swung her head around and saw Richie at the end of the hall, "Holy shit, what happened to you?" He squeaked, saying what he had said to Ben not to long ago. Her eyes quickly found the ground as she hurried to her room, rushing to her closet and picking out some clothes.

She went with a pair of light washed shorts and a plain coral t-shirt before she reached up and shorted through her hoodies to pick one. Her face dropped when her hands reached a pale red sweatshirt. It was Bill's.

🎈flashback 🎈

"Hey, Billy!" Sabrina cheered as she walked up to him on the street. He was walking with Georgie. "Oh, hey, S-Sab." He smiled as Georgie cheered, "Rina!"

"W-why are you wearing shorts and a t-t-shirt, it's f-freezing out here." Billy told her. "I know, but I left the house already and didn't feel like going back. So here we are." She smiled. "H-here." She watched as Bill began to pull off his sweatshirt, but she quickly declined. "It's alright, Bill, I don't want you to get cold."

"I have a flannel and j-jeans on, I'll b-be fine." He spoke as he handed her his sweatshirt. Sabrina gave him a thankful smile and pulled it on, "Thank you, B."

"O-of course." He nodded with a smile. "Where are you guys headed too?"

"We're just going on a walk!" Georgie grinned. "Is that so?" Sabrina teased as she crouched down in front of him and booped his nose. Georgie crinkled his nose and gave her a confused look as he giggled, "What was that?"

"I just gave you the cheese touch." Sabrina grinned and Billy laughed as Georgie shrieked, "No!"

"Yep." She smiled, standing up from her crouching position, but she felt Georgie slap her leg, "Now you have it!"

"Oh, I'm so gonna get you." She said as Georgie took off running down the street. Sabrina laughed and chased after the little boy, soon catching up to him because she's faster. She grabbed him by his waist and placed him on her hip, beginning to tickle him.