Chapter 5: Back at the cafe!

QOTD: do you guys prefer watching dubbed or subbed anime? Personally, I prefer watching dubbed anime! (just my preference, but I'm always down to watch the sub if the show isn't dubbed and I want to learn about the show/watch it). Enjoy the chapter!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday morning I woke up early again repeating the plan to myself over and over hoping I wouldn't forget to stop by the cafe. School was boring as always. Though, my mind was more at ease now that I had a plan set in place.

When school was over I rushed out of the school and greeted my friends with a rushed goodbye. I set off in the direction of the cafe arriving there by the designated time of around 1:30. I went into the cafe hoping I would be met by the handsome cashier I had met the other day. But to my disappointment, he didn't seem to be there. Instead, there stood the same two workers from the other day the red-haired male and Makoto. There also seemed to be another worker. He stood around the same height as the cashier, but he had these stunning blue eyes. He had jet black hair and wore an expressionless face. He seemed to be really close with Makoto. As I neared the counter both the red-haired and brown-haired males recognized me as grins spread across their faces.

"Y/n it's you! Welcome back." Makoto greeted.

"It's nice to meet you y/n. My name is Asahi Shiina, but you can call me Asahi!" he exclaimed with plenty of energy.
I bowed my head slightly greeting both of them.

"Hi, we meet again! My name is y/n l/n, but you can call me y/n. It's really nice to formally be introduced to both of you Asahi and Makoto!" I greeted them both with a huge grin spreading on my face. The two smiled pleasantly as I stood there still wondering where the cashier had gone. I noticed that Makoto had elbowed the blue-eyed male standing next to him, convincing him to introduce himself. He bowed his head stating that his name was 'Haruka Nanase' but quickly stated that he didn't like being called by his full first name so he advised me to call him Haru. I gave him a quick smile realizing he had barely said anything.

"Hey umm, the cashier that was here the other day I didn't get his name but is there any chance he's working today?" I questioned.

"Oh, Ikuya isn't working today." the brown-haired male explained.

"Yeah, it's his day off. But Makoto and I are stuck here working today." Asahi added, complaining.

I giggled at his remarks but quickly asked who had written my name on the cup the other day.

"That would be me. Why, was something the matter with your drink?" Makoto asked concerned as panic quickly consumed him.

"No no, that's not it at all. You actually spelled my name right which I appreciate a lot. People always assume there's always assume you spell it (insert ways people misspell your name sometimes lol). But that's not the only thing, I got this mysterious bouquet of flowers the other day and noticed that the handwriting on the cup was super identical to the one on the hand-written note attached to the flowers. When I noticed this, I figured that it could be either one of you here at the cafe, the whole reason I came back." I explained, watching as the panic disappeared from Makoto's face.

"Oh well, I hate to break it to you but I haven't been dropping off any flowers at anyone's doorstep recently. I don't even know where you live! But I'm sure it's a really nice place." Makoto said, shaking his head as he realized what he had said out loud and how he sounded a bit like a stalker. His face flushed red as Asahi took over leaning over the countertop. Haru led Makoto to the back where all the drink supplies were stored to try and calm him down.

"Well, I hope you find your answers soon. I also haven't been dropping off flowers at anyone's house recently so, sorry about that! Ikuya's a pretty secretive person so I'm not really sure how much we as his friends could get out of him. But you could give us your number and we'll call you if we figure anything out that may be of assistance." He explained smiling.

"Sure thing! Good idea." I replied.

I scribbled my number on a piece of paper and left it with Asahi. He wrote down his, Haru's, Makoto's, and Ikuya's numbers so I could contact them too. I turned to leave disappointed that I still didn't have any answers to my questions. But I noticed that as I exited the cafe I was beaming as I now knew the cute cashier's name.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------