Chapter 1: Flowers?

A/n: Hi! This is my first story I'm posting on this app. I really hope you like it. Funnily enough, this story is based on a writing prompt I had in English. Please let me know if you like the story and if you would like to see more. This chapter's kind of short but nevertheless, have a great rest of your day or night and enjoy reading! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

It was a bright Tuesday afternoon. The sun was smiling down on me as I put on a dainty set of clothes to go run errands for the day. Living in the middle of nowhere has always been my dream. When I turned 18 I moved out of my home to go live in a cottage in the forest. Though it may not be the most practical option, it definitely makes my heart happy. Being able to smell and see the wonderful pine trees of the forest, the moment I step outside my door is a gift I will never be able to thank mother nature for.

As I slipped on my (f/c) shoes I grabbed all my belongings and headed out the door. As I closed the door behind me, I began walking. When I first took a step, I heard a small crunch. At first, I thought it was just a mini tree branch. Until I looked down. That's when I realized I had stepped on one of the most gorgeous, healthy bouquets of roses and baby's breath I had ever seen. I picked it up and could immediately smell the floral aroma the flower bundle was giving off.

I smiled into a sigh as I quickly snapped out of it only to realize that someone had figured out where I lived. I lived in the middle of nowhere after all, how could that be? What if it was some crazy person trying to kidnap me? My knees grew weak at all these horrible thoughts. That's when I looked down to see a small handwritten note wrapped around the bouquet. It read "Hi" with a smiley face after and nothing more. I couldn't help but wonder how this had become possible. Nevertheless, I had to run my errands. I quickly unlocked the door to my cottage and placed the flowers in a vase full of water. I looked down to check my (f/c) watch and realized it was only 1:30. I headed out the door and locked it firmly continuing on with my day as normal, still questioning how this situation came to be.     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: And that's the end of the first chapter. I'll try to update this story every couple of days so that it can be finished asap. Consider this chapter more of an introduction :P