Chapter 1

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO MY FIRST BOOK CALLED "FIXED" I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS! 😇

"Happy birthday to you WHOO!" They finished singing. "I can't believe you're 17 honey," my mom said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Look outside your window," Bailey, my sister, said. I sat up in my bed and excitedly ran to where my window.

"Mom you honestly didn't have to," I walked over to her and gave her a big hug. "Well you've been begging for one," she said. "I'm kidding mom, I only said that to make you feel better. Thank you so much!" I said jumping up and down.

"Welcome, now let's go eat downstairs," she said already heading out my room. I was already half way the stairs until I heard my phone ringing. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone. Hayes' contact name appeared on the lock screen.

"Hello?" I answered. "Happy birthday beautiful!" He yelled. "Aw Hayes, that's sweet, but my birthday isn't until tomorrow," I lied.

"Are you serious? I mean I already knew. I was just practicing," he replied. I could sense his frown through the phone.

"Hayes, I'm messing around with you. It is my birthday," I said, smiling. "Well you ruined how excited I was," Hayes said through the phone.

I laughed. "Holy shit!" Hayes yelled. "Benjamin Grier, watch your mouth," I could hear Elizabeth say through the phone. "Sorry mom," he mumbled. "Yeah Benjamin," I teased.

"Shut up," he laughed, "when were you gonna tell me you got a car?" He frowned. "I just woke up and I just found out," I said.

"Tori, come downstairs, your pancakes are ready!" My mom yelled. "Pancakes! Hayes I gotta go sorry bye," I laughed before I hung up.

I ran downstairs and devoured the pancakes on my plate. "Thanks for everything mom," I said walking upstairs. "We're gonna go out to eat for dinner, but not until 8, so you have until then to go somewhere of you had plans," she answered.

"Is it just gonna be me, Bailey, and you?" I asked with my foot placed on the first step of the staircase.

"No, Christian is also coming," she said smiling. "Okay."

I honestly don't know what made me dislike Christian. Christian is my mom's boyfriend. He just wasn't right for her. Not like my dad. He was nothing like my dad. He has no sense of humor and is just ew. I don't know, but my mom loves my dad's sense of humor. Plus, he's always giving me looks, not the good kind.

I walked back upstairs and went onto Instagram and I was getting tagged in so many photos. Hayes posted a pic of him and I, with the caption:

'Happy 17th birthday to the best girlfriend ever. I love you ❤️❤️❤️'

All the fans made me edits, which I find really cute. They take time to make edits. I really appreciate them.

I continued to look at some of the edits and I liked some, until I heard a rock hit my window.

"Hayes for the millionth time, stop scaring me," I laughed. "Shut up because I'm gonna miss a branch from the tree and face plant on the floor because of you," he laughed.

"Here hold the basket, it's hard enough for me to be climbing this tree," he said handing it to me.

"Yay I have the food now, so I can lock you out," I said closing my window. "Tori, open the window!" He yelled. I opened the basket and grabbed one of the grapes. "Mmm grapes are my favorite," I said eating it in front of him.

"Tori! I'm gonna fall!" He yelled banging on the window. "Alright fine," I said and helped him into my room.

"Finally," he sighed, stepping in. I looked up at him, he was about 4 inches taller than me.

"Can I have a kiss as a present?" Hayes said puckering his lips. "It's my birthday, not yours," I said shoving his chest playfully. "Don't be selfish, we can share birthdays," he smiled. That smile of his.

"Fine one," I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "One more," he said, smiling.

One turned into two, two turned into three, and three turned into four. "Cmon Hayes," I laughed.

"Let's go to the movies," he said. "What are we gonna watch?" I said playing with his fingers. "Let's watch a scary movie!" He said.

"No," I groaned. "Yes!" He yelled. "Shh, my moms gonna hear you and she's gonna know you climbed up my window again," I laughed.

"Get out, I need to change," I said. "Just let me stay," he whined. "Hayes!" I scolded, my cheeks flushing red.

"Alright fine, I'll pick you up in and hour and a half," he said climbing out the window.

this is the first chapter, I hope you like it :) || ale 👼🌙🍼