𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Start from the beginning

"Dang I just wanted to know."
Just before I could say anything my phone started to ring.
Looking down I saw that it was Deonte.
I didn't feel like talking so...I declined the call.

"Ouuu Chico calling me." Anita screams.

And what thee fawk that gotta do with me?
"Um k then answer it."

Rolling her eyes at me she answers the phone.
The first thing I heard when she answered the phone was,"Please tell Trouble to answer my phone this nigga threatening my dog. Pleaseeeee. Bro he bout to beat my dog up."

I don't give a fuck about that dog.
Not my problem.

All of a sudden the phone was shoved directly into my hands.
Sighing I look at the camera.

"Trouble on the phone please stop bucking at my dog." Chico said before saying. "Trouble what the hell you did to him this nigga cocked his hand back at my dog. All my poor baby wanted to do was bite him, He said if you didn't answer he was going to send my dog down with my granny."

Cackling loud as fuck I tell him to give the phone to Looney.
Once he got the phone my attitude reappeared cause why the fuck would he step on my yuttas.

"What."
"why you keep talking to me crazy slut." He said smirking at me.

"Deonte call me out my name one more time and imma have them niggas slime you out."

"Make sure they got room in they casket for you too then. Get ready we going somewhere."

After he said that he hung up in my face. I wasn't even going to ask him where we were going because he would tell me to mind my business.

"Nita you staying here?"
"Yea until I have to go to work." She responded back.

"You know Shawn gone be mad that you strip but that's not yo nigga so it shouldn't matter."

"Shawn not my muthafuckin daddy and he don't know my situation so I will not be telling him and you will not be telling him either luv." She quickly said.

"You're just scary. Couldn't be me I would've been told that nigga tuh." I said lying through my teeth Shawn could be really mean and not very understanding. He would probably try to kill her. And that's when I have to step in.

••••
I got dressed and I was now waiting on Deonte. His ass was taking too damn long."
I got bored so I sent him pictures I took of myself.

Deonte