The New Avenger Part 9

Start from the beginning

"Wow. That's awesome! Just make sure not to use them while we're at school" He says

Hold up what?

"I'm... going to school?" I had always wanted to go to a school! 

"Yeah. I mean if you don't want to you don't want to go, you don't have to" Tony says

"NO! I-I mean, no. I want to go." 

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure" I want to go to school. I want to be a normal kid. 

"Ok, well, school starts in 10 minutes, so you better get ready!"

I quickly eat my pancakes, and put the dirty dishes in the sink. I start running to my room when I stop suddenly. 

"Um, what should I wear?" I ask

"I'll help you decide" Wanda says as he walks over to me. 

We walk to my room, and Wanda helps me decide on a nice outfit.

"Ok." Wanda says, "the only problem is your wings. They are really big, and I don't know how we're going to hide them" She says as she studies my wings.

"I think I know how we could make this work" I say after a while

"How?"

I sigh. I make my wings contract into my back, and when they do, you can no longer see them.

"Wa- H-How did you do that?" Wanda asks as she walks around and looks at my back.

"When they were experimenting on me, they found a way that the wings could contract and I could pull them in."

Wanda was studying my back. On my back there are two long marks that look like scars. Wanda carefully touches them. 

"It doesn't hurt?" 

"Not really, but if I keep them in for too long, then it does hurt, but I'll be fine for the whole school time"

"Ok. If you say so. Now get changed, and meet us in the living room" Wanda says

"Ok"

I quickly change, get the StarkPhone that Mr. Stark provided me with, get the backpack, lipstick, and put it all in my backpack. I run downstairs and into the living room, where I see Peter all ready for school. They look towards me and stark giggling. 

"What?" I ask

Wanda says nothing, as she moves her fingers, and I feel my hair move. 

"Go look in the mirror" She says

I go to the nearest window and look at my reflection. My hair is AMAZING! I love it!

[Imagine this hairstyle, just black and a little longer.]