The After Party.

Lisa's POV:

I'm sure, I'm gonna embarrass myself soon.

I don't even know how to dance why did I agree to dance with him.

But I mean, he's looking so fine in a white shirt.

Dang!

I'm too shy for him, sorry.

I look at him and he is already looking at me with a little smile on his face.

As I get lost in his eyes, I suddenly hear him whisper "Ouch!" in a heavy low voice.

I immediately step back asking what happened.

"Nothing, just.. you trod on my foot with your heel" he says chuckling.

"Oh, I.. um- sor.. I'm sorry" I say in hesitation.

"No, it's fine! Doesn't matter" he shakes his head and pulls me closer again.

Great! I did embarrass myself again.

"I told you, I can't dance" I giggle awkwardly.

"well.. yeah, and now you just proved" he says looking into my eyes.

"Ouch! That's rude" I say raising my eyebrow. 

"I'm sorry, I- I didn't me.. " as he says I interrupt "No, it's okay".

We both look at each other and chuckle in sync.

I tread back as the music ends.

I felt so real when I was close to him. I don't know why but whenever he is around I feel safe.

Sure, I have only met him twice before but still..

My feet hurt so bad and I wanted to remove my tight red heels that I wore to look tall.

"here" I hear someone saying as I sit near a table. I slowly remove my sandals to let my feet breathe.

I look up to her and spot a little card she's holding.

"What is it?" I say as I take it.

"After party at my house everyone is invited" she says giving me a toothy grin.

Oh girl, you probably don't know how I convinced myself to even come here.
Brittney comes towards me as the girl walks away.

"hey redhead, I missed you" she says.

"good, you finally remembered you have a best friend" I tease pointing towards the guy she was talking with, the whole time.

"Oh come on, I do know what you're upto.. Trying to approach the most attractive guy in the school" she says smirking at me.

"Woah, woah! It's definitely not what you think it is" I exclaim with wide eyes.

I know, its never gonna happen.
mmh! Not possible.

"Okay, we'll see that. So.. are you coming to the afterparty at sadie's house?" Brittney asks signaling at the card in my hand.

"No, I'm going home" I say as I shove the card at the table.

She rolls her eyes and.. starts "Stop with this introverted, antisocial nonsense. You'll have to come"

I nod my head in denial.

"come on! You're gonna miss The Fun"

"Oh yeah, I have had enough fun for today".

"You. Are. Coming. And it's an order" she yells.