LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

" She can't see where he is. She must've drained most of her energy stopping that giant bird." Tsu said. Kaori blinked as she nodded a few times, trying to regain her sight. As she looked back up, she heard Tsu say something. Something or someone zoomed past them and she didn't have a chance to see.

" Todoroki, Kirishima, and Bakugou." Tsu said. Aizawa groaned, her attention focused on her Dad in a split second. She adjusted how he was being carried on her behalf and looked at them.

" Let them handle it; we have to hurry...." She mustered out of her dry voice. 

" Yeah, okay." Mineta said. Despite him being a pervert most of the time, he did actually care about safety and the well being of others, but he was nonetheless a perv most of the damn time. As they kept walking, Kaori heard Ochako's voice called out.

" HEY! WE'RE ALL UP HERE!!" She looked up, seeing the blurry figures of their classmates at the entrance.

" It's Ochako." Tsu said.

" Hey! Can you come help us out?! He's super heavy and bleeding all over the place!" Mineta yelled. Her head whipped to the side, a dark look on Kaori's face. Mineta chuckled worriedly and gulped.

She looked up to see a blurry Sato and Uraraka coming their way. They stopped and Uraraka touched her Dad's arm, making him more lightweight. Sato offered to take him from her, but she denied, carrying him. Even though she couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, she knew Tsu was telling them the reason Kaori wouldn't let anyone take him. As they were walking up the steps, loud fists punching each other started to sound through the stadium. She kept going forward and soon they were at the top. She set Aizawa down and sat beside him. She then heard them talking about how All Might had blasted the bastard out of the stadium. That explained why there seemed to be an earthquake.

" Is it just me or did a villian fly by?" Sero asked.

" It was that brain dude." Sato said.

" Such power." Shoji said.

" That's All Might for you. That's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!" Mineta said. She looked up a bit and smiled gratefully, tears streaming down her cheeks. She heard a gunshot behind her and turned around to see the other teachers entering with Iida.

" Your Class Rep has returned! I've fulfilled my duty and I've brought reinforcements!" Iida said. She started crying again and Mic walked up to her.

" Hey kid. Cover your ears." He said, smirking. She nodded and covered them quickly, but still heard his very loud-

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

After that, he walked over to her and knelt down. He put a hand on her shoulder and picked up Aizawa with her. They walked out of the entrance, the ambulance people rushing to them and taking her Dad on a cot.

" Go on, kid. Get on the ambulance, then call me when you have to go. I'll pick you up." He said. She sniffed and nodded, following the people. Mic stared after her, seeing just how broken the 15 year old girl was. Adopted at 2, her mom facing a life threatening toxin, and a frightening experience with her Dad almost losing his life. He'd known her since she was three when Aizawa introduced her as a part of his family with Naomi. To think she still didn't know their secret made his heart break. He wanted to tell her more than anything, but respected Aizawa's wishes. He sighed sadly and ran back into the USJ.

Kaori climbed aboard the ambulance as the doors shut. She looked back at her Dad who was strapped to the cot. More tears started to pour out as she held her hands to her chest tightly.
Not another.......not another......please...

At the hospital

She sat near the hospital bed, watching her Dad closely. It'd been maybe an hour, maybe more, she didn't know. All she knew was that he would be ok and that was enough, but they weren't sure if he had any damage done to his eyes and that scared her the most. A man walked over with a phone and she heard her classmates voices.

" What about Kaori Shimura? Is she okay?" She heard Todoroki ask.

" She's at the hospital with her Father right now. Doctor, is she free to talk?" She heard the detective ask from the other end.

" It's your choice, Miss Aizawa." He said, holding the phone toward her. She looked at him, then the phone, then her Dad. The least she could do was assure them she was alright. She took a breath and then took the phone. 

"...I'm alright." She said. She opened her mouth to say more, but nothing came out. She looked away, holding herself tightly as she blinked back tears. She couldn't bring herself to say anything more. She just....couldn't. Something refrained her from doing what she could. 

" She's in a state of shock right now. She doesn't have any major injuries, if that's what you're wondering. Just a temporary blur in her eyes that should pass over . Anyways..." The doctor said, walking away from her. She sighed, standing up, taking the nurse's phone. She dialed Present Mic and waited. She just needed to get away from the sight of her Father in pain.