"Look- Klaus, if he really cares, he's going to want what's best for you and you panicking because of everything isn't it, he'll understand" Elena said surprising the other girls in the room. Caroline tilted her head as she looked at her.

"When the hell did you become Team Klaus?" Caroline asked incredulously. Elena laughed aloud at the question, finding it ridiculous.

"Oh no, if it was up to me she'd be with either Elijah or Dean" Elena clarified before looking at her witch friend. "But you'd be a fool to not realize Klaus cares about you, so much" she admitted making Bonnie smile softly. She knew. It was one of the things that scared her the most. She couldn't remember the last time anyone cared about her like that.

"Alright, it's time to get this over with"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Klaus smiled down at Zoe as she bounded up the stairs of the mansion. She tried to hide it, but it was obvious, she was happy to be home. The small witch had been talking about seeing Bonnie for the past few days. She wanted to tell her everything that's happened.

"Be ready when Bonnie arrives! You're the first person she'll want to see" Klaus called after the small witch. Zoe simply nodded as she disappeared behind into the hall.

"My son" he heard, turning to find Esther looking at him with a soft smile. The hybrid gave his mother a smile of his own as she walked towards him, putting a hand on his cheek.

"Mother" he greeted her softly. The blonde woman pulled her child into an embrace. Klaus sighed as he felt his mother's arms around him. They had their issues. That much was true. Yet to have her there with them. To have his family together. It meant everything to him.

"You have returned" Elijah said as he walked into the room, the elder brother had to admit, he was worried. Bonnie had just decided to take a step back from the men in her life, he was sure, Klaus would not like that.

"I have" Klaus said, smiling at his brother pleasantly. Elijah smiled at him as Klaus walked up to him, though instead of hugging his brother, the hybrid punched him in the face. "The next time Bonnie Bennett is in danger and I do not know of it immediately, I will dagger you for a century" he told his brother before stalking off.

"If he reacted like that, knowing that Bonnie is alright, I wonder how he'll react to what Bonnie has to tell him"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie bounded up the stairs of the Mikaelsons mansion, taking them two at a time, anxious to see Zoe. Anyone would have guessed that the child witch had always been in her life, simply based on how much Bonnie had missed her, after only being gone a few days. Caroline chuckled softly as she linked arms with Elena, smiling after her, though the happiness soon turned into worry.

As soon as Bonnie's feet passed the Mikaelsons door, she stood still, completely frozen in the doorway. Rushing over to her both girls began to panic. Not only was she completely unresponsive, paying no mind to any of the yelling and shaking, but Bonnie's eyes were a brilliant shade of gold.

Inside her own mind, Bonnie looked around, shocked by her surroundings. The walls around her were a deep shade of gold. Exactly like in her dreams. Except this was no dream. She had been awake. This was a vision. Of what? She had no idea.

"You always did look best as a warrior, and not a helpless maiden" she heard behind her. The witch's body moved on its own accord, drawing her sword.

 The witch's body moved on its own accord, drawing her sword