Chapter 10: The Death of Me

Victoria's P.O.V

"Aspen! Wake up Aspen! Please!" I screamed and tried to shake her awake, but her glazed grey eyes did nothing and she remained cold and lifeless, breathless.

I looked to Goku, and then Trunks. All three were dead because of Cell.

"Kakarot, Aspen, and Trunks..." Vegeta shook his head. Everyone else but Piccolo were crying and silent.

I looked a celebratory Cell. I powered twenty times his power and shot straight threw him, instantly killing and destroying him. Then I sat against the tree near Trunks and hugged my knees.

Vegeta walked over and sat next to me, his arm around me as he shockingly tried to comfort me.

"Hey, they'll be back. Maybe we can still wish them back with the new dragon balls." He suggested and I nodded hopefully.

"Maybe..." My voice trailed off...

Aspen's P.O.V

I walked through these gates and over to the check-in station. I looked up. I had a halo and I was officially dead. I shivered.

"Hmm... Future Aspen?" Yemma asked.

"Yes sir."

He looked over my record.

"You're good." I turned and saw Goku.

"Hey Aspen! I've been here before, stay with me. I know how this works." I nodded to him and came I've over.

"No hi?" Goku asked and I giggled.

"Hi Goku!" I said like a preppy cheerleader.

"I think I'm your dad, so you don't have to call me Goku." He winked.

"Well that's a new low."

"What is?" He asked innocently.

"I killed my dad and you were killed by your daughter."

"Ah, but Cell killed me." He crossed his arms.

I pushed him slightly,"Whatever! So where's Trunks?!" I looked around and saw him.

He saw me to,"Aspen?! Wha-what're you doing here?! You should be alive!"

"Oh..that...? Cell killed me.." It felt awkward talking like this.

He hugged me and swung me around.

"Are you okay now?!" He asked, putting me down and going my height to inspect me.

"Fine." I confirmed.

He nodded,"Where to Goku?" Trunks asked.

I smiled at Trunks, and looked to Goku for the answer.

"Hmm, well, you guys wanna visit my old friend King Kai?" He asked cheerfully.

"Sure, and wow Go-Dad...You seem pretty happy for a dead guy." I giggled and Trunks looked down, and I knew it was because I called Goku dad.

"Don't worry Trunks, you'll still be my brother, and I'll still be your naggy sister."

Trunks looked to me and smiled, ruffling my hair he said,"You don't nag that much, but a little less complaining would do. There is one thing I'd like to know."

"Yes?"

"How'd you fly, and fight for that matter when we didn't train you? Did the androids program that into you?" He asked.

I thought for a second,"Yeah, I think they did..."

I looked around and saw people being seperated by good and bad.

"King Kai! Dad, are we instant transmiting?"

"Huh, yeah." We grabbed his shoulder and appeared in front of King Kai.

"Well, Goku. I'm not surprised." King Kai said with a huge smile.

"Hiya King Kai!" Goku smiled like a freak.

King Kai looked to Trunks and I,"And hello Aspen and Trunks."

"Hello King Kai." Trunks said.

"Hi." I said simply.

"Well, you seem bitter." He said to me.

"I'm dead, and they are to because of me, what do you expect? Want me to be perky or something?" I asked.

"No, and I know what happen. You're going to have to let that go. It wasn't your fault.." He responded calmly.

"Whatever." I wasn't going to buy it.

"Stop it! You'll be no fun if your pissy the whole time." Goku said with his arms crossed and I stuck my tongue out.

"She'll get over it, Goku. Give her sometime." Trunks said and looked to me.

I flipped them off with a smile,"Shove that up your juice box."

Trunks and Goku looked wide eyed at me and King Kai fell over laughing. Maybe this could be fun...