Chapter 9: Vegeta's rage, the taste of tears

I set Trunks's arm over and layes down next to him, snuggling close. His body was turning cold, and I wanted the last good bye.

I sat up after a few minutes and kissed his forehead. Vegeta and all of them were staring at me, but I ignored it.

"Y-You've killed him!!" Vegeta yelled and went super saiyan.

I screamed again and they all stared at me...

Vegeta'a P.O.V

She had killed Trunks, and believe me, she would pay, but first I was going to figure out what the heck she was doing.

Her eyes went crazy and red again, but the tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

"What the heck, Cell?!" Kakarot yelled,"What're you doing to her?!"

"Since you're curious, with the stuff I've injected into her, I can easily turn her evil whenever I want to, and it raises her power level, much to my own advantage." Cell explained.

"Than take the damn thing out!" I yelled at him.

"So that's she killed Trunks, she had no fricken control!" Victoria burst out.

"Or does she..?" Kakarot wan planning something...

"Kakarot what are you blabbing in about? Obviously she cant!"

She looked back and forth at us all.

"Kill..." Cell looked through us and stopped on Kakarot,"Goku!"

We all froze and her eyes looked to Kakarot's... He looked to her nervously. She powered up and her strength went higher than before.

"Did I mention I could control her power level as well?" Cell asked with a smile.

"No! You failed to tell us that part!" I yelled and turned to her just as she zipped by me I grabbed her foot and threw her into to the ground.

She stood up and looked to me, somewhat shocked and then once she recovered, launched herself at me. She landed on top of me and pinned me down. She slammed my head into the ground and pain shot through my head.

I felt dizzy, and my head was pounding hard.

I tried to get up but I couldn't move, and then her eyes returned to their normal grey color, and she got off.

I stood up and looked at her through narrowed eyes.

Aspen's P.O.V

'Why do I keep doing this!' I couldn't figure it out, then I remembered the liquid Cell injected.

"Ugh, you idiot! You kill Goku, not Vegeta! Not yet anyways..." Cell yelled at me.

"What?! I'm not going to kill anyone!" I yelled out at him, and looked back to where Trunks is, and silently let the tears come back.

"I'm not killing anyone else.." I fixed myself.

Victoria was at Trunks's side now, saying her goodbyes.

I looked to Goku,"I'm not killing him!!" I yelled out and then screamed as electric hot pain seared my body.

I was being electrocuted from the inside. It stopped and I fell to my hands and knees.

I looked to Goku, and tried to fight the will of going evil. I stared into his eyes, searching for a reason good enough not to kill him so I wouldn't go evil.

"Aspen..?" Goku took a few step towards me.

"Stay back!" I screamed at him and then the pain returned and I screamed again, crying and fighting g the urge. I stared I to Goku's worried and caring eyes. How innocent he seemed at times.

Eventually temptation took over and the evil filled my heart once more, as I stared into his eyes now, and only saw myself killing him.

Victoria's P.O.V

I looked into Trunks's eyes and closed them, then softly touched my lips to his in a goodbye kiss. I turned to Aspen and saw her going crazy again, her power level kept exceeding that of a previous.

"Stop it Aspen! You'll kill us all!" I screamed and she shot me back into the tree.

She cocked her head and looked into my eyes. I could see pain and hatred in her eyes and realized she was fighting it, but losing.

She looked to Goku, and tears kept streaming down her face.

I'll admit, I was crying up a stream for Trunks, but the lost look in her eyes caused me to shiver.

She looked at all of them and tried to stop herself but obviously couldn't.

In a swift movement she had Trunks's sword in her hands and she was in front of Goku, the sword was lodged into his stomach over to the left side.

Her eyes turned grey so she could see the destruction she did I'm guessing. Goku looked down and the sword and to her.

Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears as she pulled the sword out Goku screamed and fell to the side, holding the gash.

"Goku!" I heard myself scream.

She dropped the sword and looked at her bloody hands.

Aspen's P.O.V

I bent down and hugged Goku, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, it's okay. Dont...cry." He said weakly.

"Goku, I'm killing everyone and I can't stop!"

"You aren't in control. Technically, Cell's killing them." Goku tried to comfort me.

His breathing was rapidly slowing.

"You can't die! Please Goku!" I cried my eyes out and watched as he closed his eyes forever, the blood had stained his clothes, but had gone no further.

I felt as his heart seized to beat and I watched his hair go normal to the black color.

He was now dead to. The electric feeling returned and I screamed as loud as I could.

"Now to kill Vegeta, or maybe Gohan." Cell smiled.

"NO, NO MORE! I REFUSE TO KILL ANYONE ELSE! PLEASE CELL JUSTS TOP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my throat burning.

Goku was dead, and so was Trunks. How was this not enough?!?!

Instantly the pain lifted and I looked to Cell.

"You're right. You sucked the life from both of them, no need to go on. So now I'll just kill you." He said and blasted straight through my heart.

I screamed in pain and fell down, bleeding badly. I looked to my left at Goku and my right at Trunks. I knew I'd see them soon so I closed my eyes, my last year rolled slowly into my opened breathing mouth. I could taste it and then the rain poured down, but I couldn't feel it.

A white hazy light filled my vision, and I realized this is what Trunks and Goku felt. I faintly heard Victoria screaming my name. Then all was silent and still...