So he's out there last night searching for Hyungwon? If I went home last night I'm sure Namgil will see me. I should be thankful that I stayed with Hyungwon at the love hotel last night.

"Hey you okay?" Wonshik asked me waving his hand in front of me. "What are you thinking?"

"Oh nothing, I think I need to meet Sungkyu today" I said standing up from my seat, taking all of the dishes on the sink.

"I'll be in my room if you need something" Wonshik said leaving me behind as he made his way to his room.

I think I should meet Sungkyu today. Shit why does the scenarios from yesterday night keep on coming back in my mind. I need to join the company as soon as possible, if that happens we won't be bumping into each other so often.

From: Sungkyu oppa
Mr. Chae heard about you joining the company from Dad. He wants to meet you.

From: Namkyu
Wait? Right now???

From: Sungkyu oppa
well if you happen to have free time today.

From: Namkyu
I'm free today.

From: Sungkyu
I'll pick you up before lunch.

I should get in the company today I don't want to bump into him again.

------------

As what Sungkyu said he picked me up before lunch and now we're at the headquarters.

"You look great with that outfit" Sungkyu told me. I was wearing a black turtle neck top paired with a black cargo pants and a military green jacket over it.

"Thanks"

"Mr. Chae said he'll meet you after lunch, so let's grab something to eat at the cafeteria" Sungkyu said leading the way towards the cafeteria.

Since its lunch break many people are seen in the cafeteria.

"Sungkyu, I haven't seen you for a while" a guy greeted him. "Oh sorry you're with your girlfriend. Is she new? Which team? Who handle her?"

"She's my sister" Sungkyu respond then the guy look at me.

"Oh I see, I thought Sungkyu finally had a girlfriend" the guy laughed.

"By the way I'm Ji Chang Wook" the guy introduced himself giving me a nice smile.

"Knock it off, stop hitting on my sister" Sungkyu said shoving away his hand.

"You don't deserve him so don't fall for him" Sungkyu whispered at me as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder dragging me with him.

"But I don't know her name yet" Chang Wook said.

"She's Kim Namkyu so get lost" Sungkyu said as we continue to walk away from Chang Wook.

Once we finally got our food we both went to a table to eat.

"Do you know all of them here??" I asked him.

"Nah, I just knew some of them by name or by face" Sungkyu respond as he took his first bite.

"That Chang Wook guy is really handsome" I said making him look at me.

"They said he sleep with many girls but who knows. By the way he's the team leader of the team 2 in Squad 1, the same squad I'm in" Sungkyu said.