Chapter 13 | Work

I just finished work and Ace is picking me up

I just finished work and Ace is picking me up. I am stood outside the diner waiting for Ace. I've been waiting for 10 minutes and it's cold outside. I am going to kill him when he is finally here.

After a few more minutes I see his black Astin Martin pull up and I huff as I get into the car. "I was waiting for 15 minutes are you joking." I say and cross my arms.

"I know I'm sorry but I bought you something." He says and reaches behind him and grabs a Louis Vuitton bag.

"Look if you think you can buy-" I stop and look at the bag

"Look if you think you can buy-" I stop and look at the bag. "Awh Ace I love it" I say and kiss his cheek. "But I'm still mad at you." I say and look at my new bag.

"I know you are baby I'm sorry I got caught up at the warehouse and I'm still not done I have to go back after I drop you off." He says and I pout.

"But I have hardly seen you." I whine.

"I know baby I'm sorry." He says and begins to drive away from the diner.

"Can I come I promise I will be good I won't speak to anyone." I beg as I turn to look at him. He huffs and makes a U-turn and begins to drive in the opposite direction. And I smile and look at my bag, Aces hand rubs circles in my thigh and I move all my stuff from my regular bag to my new bag.

"Your actually letting me come with you." I squeal as I take his hand off my thigh and lace my fingers through with his.

"Yeah but we are going to buy you some clothes first." He says and turns into the mall parking lot.

...

Ace bought and chose my outfit, when I offered to pay he looked at my as if I just shit his mother or something. I let him buy me them and we decided I would I change in the car because the bathrooms were disgusting and Ace said they where no place for me.

I climb into the car and Ace waits outside while I change. It takes me a minute or two but I quickly put the new clothes in, I decide to not wear a bra as the top is very supportive and it has a corset back which will keep my boobs up however Ace will have to tie that.