"I'm sorry, too, JP. I didn't want to come between you—"

He interrupts me. "Don't. Don't fucking apologize; you have nothing to be sorry about!" He snarls. I sit up, turning away, adjusting my bra and shirt.

I reach for my underwear and pants.

"Damn it! I'm sorry, Char. I just hate that you feel like you did something wrong when you didn't. That asshole didn't even apologize to you."

"I don't need his apology, JP," I stand up as I pull my pants up.

He stands next to me; I feel goosebumps forming as his fingers skim my face, and he places his hands around my neck and jawline. "I know you don't need it, but he should apologize." He tells me as he pulls me into a hug.

I hold him tightly, hoping he can feel how much I love him through the hug. "I better go check on Annalisa; I pretty much bailed on her."

He kisses my forehead. "Okay, I'm going to jump in the shower, and I'll meet up with you when we leave here soon." I nod and head back to my room.

When I walk into my room, Annalisa walks out of my bathroom, putting in an earring. "Well, you better give me, moan for moan details, for leaving me here all by myself, girl."

"What are you talking about?" I ask, laughing.

"Don't play coy with me, Char. You've got the 'I just got thoroughly fucked' look going on. Your hair is a mess, your lips are pink and swollen, and I'm not talking about your busted lip. Not to mention your eyes are all doe-like." She laughs.

"I do?" I rush to the bathroom. I hear her laughing loudly; I should have known she was exaggerating.

I finger comb my hair; since it is a little crazy looking. I'm both amused and annoyed that JP didn't say anything before I left his room. I tell her I'm going to shower again quickly; I pull my hair up not to get it wet.

I walk out of the bathroom and take in her outfit in more detail. She's wearing a pink lace camisole with faded skinny jeans with ankle boots. She has a dark gray loose cardigan lying on my bed.

"You look hot, girl," I tell her. Annalisa turns to me, smiling.

"You do too, but your shirt's all wrinkled; I wonder why?" She teases.

I look down at my shirt. Well, damn. How did I not notice it was this wrinkled? I go to my closet and start going through my clothes to see what else I can wear.

"Wear that shirt I got you when we were in California, the black one," Annalisa calls out before walking into the closet.

"Ah, here it is." She pulls the shirt from the hanger. It's a loose, off-the-shoulder cutout shirt. "It'll look great on you, with that red leather mini skirt and those red pumps." She points to the shoes that I've only worn a handful of times.

As she does my hair and makeup, I explain what happened with Tony coming to my room and how JP walked in, and they started fighting.

"That's so messed up, Char. Talk about next-level meddling. That's the kind of shit you read about or see in movies." She tells me, applying lipstick on me. "Is it going to be weird seeing Tony, now?"

I shrug. "I don't see him daily but enough that it could be. I'm just more worried about JP, losing his temper on him again."

"Okay, done."

I turn around and take in my look. My eyes have a slightly smokey look, but my lips stand out with the bright red lipstick. The color hides my latest injury on my bottom lip.