Message From the Author

Hiya!

I do not have a scheduled posting for this story like all of my other stories. I write when inspired, so feel free to leave some comments and votes! Please keep them positive or constructive! I have never written a BL story, so I am not sure how this would compare.

I have no direct affiliation with First, Ja who play the main characters or any other actors I bring into the story. Leo and Fiat are character's from Mame's TharnType The Series: Seven Years of Love. This story is pure fiction and any similarities to actual events are by coincidence. I hope to write interactively with my readers this time, so if you have ideas or events you want to be added, feel free to comment at the end of each post. If I like it, I'll use it. If I do not, please do not take it personal as I may not include it due to the theme I originally planned or may not be comfortable writing. I want to be able to write a decent story for you all and do not want to make it seemed rushed or lacking just to squeeze it all in.

That's it from me! I hope you enjoy the story of where being a wingman goes wrong.

Like. Comment. Share.

******

Check out my other stories as well based on Got7 members. Mark Tuan's has been finished and undergoing editing. It was my first so please take into consideration when reading. Park Jinyoung and Jackson Wang stories are ongoing with slow updates and long chapters.

Unrelated to the Time series, a Hwang MinHyun story is also posted, however is on hold until inspiration hits me.

much love
xxdctuan