"Yeah~" Jungwon said

Jake starts squatting with Jungwon on his back and did 20.

"Aren't you tired?" Jungwon ask, smilling widely, the only one who's enjoying this.

Jake just smiled and shake his head.

"Then let's just do 50!" Jungwon said while grinning.

"30?" Jake said, pretending that he didn't heard Jungwon.

"50!" Jungwon chuckled.

"30?" Jake chuckled too.

"Haha hyung! You're the one who said you'll do 50 in the first place! Hahah but Okay, 30~" Jungwon said and Jake continued squatting.

Jake did 30 squats.

"40, letchugo!" Jungwon cheered, smilling from ear to ear.

You smiled and took pictures of them
"Haha they're so cute!" You thought to yourself and chuckled.

"Hahaha Jake oppa you can do it!" You cheered looking at jake which made him smile and hide that his legs are already shaking from the squats.

He continued squatting till 40.

"50! Letchugo!" Jungwon cheered excitedly.

Jake continued squatting while counting with exhausted tone.

Which made you, Jungwon and Sunoo laugh.

"50!" Jake screamed.
"50!" The three of you cheered and clapped in amazement.

Jake put down Jungwon and dramatically collapsed on the ground while panting so hard.

"Wooaaahh Jake hyung! That's amazing!" Sunoo said in amazement.

"He really did 50!" Jungwon said in amazement too.

"Aaarrgghh!" Jake yelled while massaging his legs and laugh at what he just did too.

"That was legendary!" Jungwon added.

"Yeah!!!" You agreed, still amaze.

"My back!" Jake whined which made You, Sunoo and Jungwon laugh.

"I wanna try too! I probably can't even do 10. Y/n Noona!" Jungwon said, walking and reaching out his hand towards you, indicating that he wants to carry you.

"Oh no you don't!" Jake thought to himself, immediately stood up and pulled Jungwon's collar from the back before Jungwon can even pull you up.

"Not so fast Hahaha you'll carry me" Jake said smilling widely, placing his hands on Jungwon's shoulder.

You just laugh at their cuteness.

"Okay! Okay!" Jungwon said while pouting and bend down infront of Jake.

"Wait, I don't think I can carry you." Jungwon said, a bit hesitant about this.

"Eeeyy, You can't do it?" Jake said in a challenging tone. Jungwon took a secret glance at you who's chuckling at them right now.