11

I've been waiting for this day. We both walked out to the center of the room, but before I could do anything, Gittarackur surrendered.

"You fucking asshole. All you care about is yourself. Not only do I wish you were never born, but I hate you. You can't even fight me." He couldn't even look at me.

"On to the next." I walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"I know what you plan on doing. Don't you even dare." I walked back to Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika. They all seemed worried, but I was too busy thinking about Killua. The next match was between Killua and another small dude. Just like that, Killua surrendered. They are definitely related. After a few more matches, the next one was between Killua and Gittarackur. My senses were on high alert. I watched as both of them walked to the center.

"It's been awhile, Kil." Killua looked shocked and looked over to me.

"You got this Killua!" He refocused back on to his target. Gittarackur started taking out his pins. With each one, he started to morph back into the idiot I knew: Illumi.

"Brother?" I could tell Killua was nervous. He become paler than usual and couldn't move.

"Hey." I'm so pissed off right now. Illumi started talking about how Killua can't have friends and that he's going to kill Gon. He started raising his hand, placing it just above his forehead.

"Killua! Ignore him!" It wasn't working. I could feel Illumi's intense aura around him. I started walking over to them but two bodyguards stopped me. "GET OFF ME. THIS IS A FAMILY PROBLEM." I pushed them off. I ran over to Killua, standing in front of him. "Illumi. Stop."

"Get out of my way." I wasn't scared of his aura. I've seen worse, my dad.

"You stupid asshole. There are a bunch of reasons why I hate you sometimes."

"I'm protecting Killua."

"Oh, shut up. It's always Killua this. Killua that. Killua needs me. Wake the fuck up Illumi. Killua doesn't need you." Shit. I shouldn't have said that. One thing that scared me was Illumi's bloodlust. It was strong and intimidating.

"Don't you ever say that again." His bloodlust was seeping into my pores, taking over my entire body.

"No. Killua is just fine without you. He made friends all by himself. WITHOUT YOU." I definitely just pissed him off.

"Shut up." The next thing I felt was my body colliding with the wall. It didn't hurt that bad. I used my nen to break my impact. I got back up and tried to walk over to them, but Kurapika was holding me back.

"I surrender."

"Killua, no." Illumi walked over to Hisoka, while Killua walked over to me. I crouched down in front of him, grabbing his face with my hands. "Killua." Nothing. "Killua." Nothing, again. "Kil." He looked into my eyes, they were dull like Illumi's. He hugged me before walking over to Leorio' opponent, Bodoro. I knew what he was going to do. "Kil. Stop." I was too late.

"Killua, you are disqualified. The rest come with me to receive your license." My mind couldn't wrap around what just happened.

"Come on." Leorio grabbed my hand and led me to the room. I sat down next to Leorio, resting my head against his shoulder. I couldn't concentrate. My mind kept drifting towards Killua. A loud bang took me out of my trance. I watched Gon walk all the way to Illumi.

"Apologize to Killua."

"Why should I?"

"You made him fail."

"No, I did not." Gon grabbed Illumi's arm, slowly tightening his grip.

"You don't deserve to be his brother."

"I didn't know I needed to be qualified."

"You are going to take me to see him. Killua and I are friends."

"You wouldn't even make it." I could tell Gon was done with Illumi's smartass comments. Netero had to come in to stop the scene that was playing right in front of everybody. After the little thing was over, I couldn't decide if I wanted to follow Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio or talk to Illumi and Hisoka. I picked the last option.

"Illumi. We need to talk."

"Why?"

"Hi beau-"

"Shut it, Hisoka. Illumi. What you did to Killua was not right?"

"I didn't do anything." I couldn't read him.

"Whatever. I'm taking them to see Killua."

"You know you are going to get in trouble for that."

"Well, I'll tell them what you did to Killua when he was little." I walked away from them and went to see the others. I overheard them talking about finding Killua, but didn't know where to go. "I'll take you guys there."