MAIN SECTION

It's been four years since the incident. There haven't been any drastic changes. Alluka is still stuck in her bedroom. Milluki stays in his room. Illumi is never home due to missions. Kalluto never leaves Kikyo's side. Silva and Kikyo, mostly Kikyo, hover over everything Killua does. Itsumi just minds her own business. She tries her best to avoid her mother at all costs because usually when she sees her, they always end up arguing over the little things, which weren't little to Itsumi.

Everyone is getting ready for Itsumi's 18th birthday. All she wanted was a day to herself, outside of the gates. That morning she was woken up by Killua throwing pillows at her face.

"Killua, I will kill you."

"You have to catch me first."

Itsumi got up and chased after her little brother. However, they were stopped by their mom. "Why are you guys running," she asked. Killua and Itsumi just looked at each other, trying to hold in their laughs. "Are you guys running away?" Kikyo was always afraid of her kids running away, especially Killua and Itsumi. She knew she was hard on them, but she wanted them to become the best. She wouldn't admit it, but she loved Killua and Itsumi the most. "Killua, go get ready for the event. Itsumi, go to your father's study. He needs to talk to you."

They went their separate ways. When Itsumi walked in, the air was tense like something bad was going to happen.

"Hey, dad."

"Itsumi, we need to talk about your future. You are turning 18 today, so we need to talk about the arrangement."

"What arrangement?"

"We picked three suitable guys for you to marry. Of course, you get to pick which one. They will be at the party tonight." Itsumi didn't know what to say.

"Ok." This was the last straw for her. She left her dad's office and headed back to her room to see Killua raiding her closet. "Killua, what are you doing?"

"Looking for something. I'm going to help you pack."

"Pack for what?"

"I overheard what dad said. I would run away if I was in your situation." Itsumi pulled her brother into a hug.

"You know I love you right? I'll find you sooner or later."

"I love you too. Now, pack. The party is about to start." He left my room, and she started packing. Itsumi tried not to overpack and only packed the essentials. She opened her bedroom door, looking at the room one last time. She jumped out and ran to the main gate. Once Itsumi made it over, she ran straight to a bus stop, planning to get on the next one out of here.

Itsumi didn't know where the bus was taking her; all she knew is that she wanted to be far away from her parents as possible. The ride was pretty long, but it took her to the airport. When she got off the bus, all her senses were on overload. People would accidentally touch her while they were walking by. All sorts of food could be smelled from miles away. For some reason, she enjoyed the chaos. She bought the next plane ticket to YorkNew City.