1

I found a nice apartment in the middle of Yorknew City. I was getting ready to go out on a mission. I made sure that I kept my last name out of the conversations. I was tieing up my laces when my phone vibrated on my nightstand.

Unknown: Here's the place. He should be there.

I clicked on the location; it wasn't far from here. After I gathered everything up, I locked my apartment door and headed to the location. The walk wasn't bad. The GPS led me to an abandoned-looking area: then, to a run-down building. I placed my phone into my back pocket and slowly made my way in.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a bullet coming my way. I back flipped over it, missing it by just a hair. I was met with a force on my back, but I drew out my sharp fingernails and held it to the person's throat. One by one, people were coming out of the shadows.

"Don't move, or I will kill him." They all stopped in their tracks and looked at the person standing on a ledge, above everyone else.

"Boss, what do we do," a girl with pink hair asked.

"Let her have her fun." That voice. It sounded so familiar. He walked out from the shadows, simultaneously lighting all the candles in the room. "She won't kill him. She told me." I remember that conversation. I dropped my nail from the boy's neck and released him from my hold.

"I'm assuming this isn't a real mission."

"You assumed right. I just want to talk to you. I've missed you."

"You were only in my house for eight hours before you decided to attempt murder on half of my family. I'm leaving." I quickly walked out of the building, but I knew he was going to follow me.

"Let me walk you back."

"Chrollo, leave me alone. You tried to kill my family after we invited you into our house."

"When you put it like that, it sound-"

"Shut up." I was hoping he would get the hint, but he was still behind me. "I don't need your assistance."

"I know, but I want to walk with you."

The walk was rather irritating. I don't know if it was the air or the person behind me that made me want to kill someone. "This is me. Thank you for your unneeded assistance."

"This is just the complex. I'll walk you to the door." I could fight him, but Illumi always told me to never fight someone I couldn't win. I trudged my way up the stairs and to my apartment door. I opened it and closed it on his face. "Aren't you going to let me in?"

"No because the last time my family let an intruder in, they tried to kill my family."

"You really need to stop holding grudges. I read somewhere that they make you age faster."

"Ughhh." I opened the door. "I don't want you here. Looking at you makes me want to die. Leave me alone." I grabbed the door and slammed it closed, but it didn't close all the way.

"Ouch. That's my foot." I'm going to kill him. "You aren't going to let me in?" I opened the door again, begging the world to stop cursing me with this annoying guy.

"No. What made you think I would invite you into my apartment?"

"I thought you liked me. When I gave you that kiss, you seemed liked you liked it. I did."

"It's called being in shock. I don't like you. Actually, I despise you." Did he get the hint?

"Can I come in?" I can't do this anymore.

"Fine. Come in."