Hero Teams : Uraraka and Midoriya , Shimura and Todoroki , Tokoyami and Asui , Kaminari and Jirou , Aoyama and Ashido

Villain teams : Bakugou and Iida , Ojiro and Hagakure , Kirishima and Sero , Yaoyorozu and Mineta , Sato and Shoji

" And the first teams to fight will be...THESE GUYS!" All Might said, drawing the letters D and A. Uraraka and Midoriya vs. Bakugou and Iida.

" Team D will be our villains and Team A our heroes. Everyone else; head to the monitoring room to watch!" All Might said.

" Yes sir!" The class responded. Mina and Kaori left with the rest of the students to the monitoring room as All Might spoke to the first trainees.

2 minutes Into The fight

As the class watched the monitors intently, Kaori noticed Bakugou talking, but no sound was coming from his mouth, nor the speakers. Before she could mention anything, Kirishima beat her to it.

" Hey, who's Bakugou talking to? Can we get any sound with this video?" Kirishima asked, looking in All Might's direction.

" He has a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner. I gave it to him before the match started. Along with a map of the building and a roll of capture tape." All Might said, holding up a small role of white tape after tapping onto a small blue earpiece in his giant ear.

" Wrapping this around your opponent eliminates them for the rest of the game." All Might explained.

" So, there's a fifteen minute time limit and the heroes have no clue what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?" Mina asked.

" Correct!" All Might replied.

" Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here; a big one." Mina said.

" Most heroes are," She commented, folding her arms as she looked to the ground. The mood switched over to her, the class's eyes following. " If you think about it, Pro's go into fights, knowing nothing about the villain or what they're doing. In this scenario, it's just that. Pro's have to outwit villains on a daily basis."

" Correct! Even when the odds aren't in our favor, we fight because it's the right thing to do!" All Might said, raising a fist prominently.

" ALL TOGETHER," All Might said. The class raised their fists with All Might.

" PLUS ULTRA!!"

" Monsieur. He's on the move."

After sometime of the two bro's fighting.

Izuku was getting beat to a pulse and things were going to go south, fast. Too, fast.

" Sir, this is getting out of hand. Bakugou is getting crazy and Midoriya's going to killed if Bakugou gets anymore pissed." Kirishima said.