Funny, how people think, even if they are friends that they need to tell everything about their little necessities of life to one another, that the latter would probably forget as soon as they part. But that was just the way it worked. Maybe helped to feel a bit more closer to the other, maybe helped to brave up before they went to the talk they needed.

"How are things with V?" Yoongi asked, a smirk on his face. "Well", Jungkook smirked, taking a sip of his wine, his cheek muscles pulling apart as he hissed, because the sour taste of the wine hit his throat. "Let's say he sent me last time into a headspace." Yoongi laughed, reaching for a salty cracker. "Jungkook went into subspace." Never thought I would hear that sentence." "Wasn't exactly 'subspace'. It was maybe some strange mix of subspace and topspace, I don't know...let's just call it headspace."

"Not fond of been called a sub?" Yoongi smirked. "That's not it....it's just not how we are." "Since your switching", Yoongi said, the cracker crunching under his teeth, the salty taste mixed with herbs flatter his tongue. "Exactly." "Aren't you?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Of course." Jungkook nodded satisfied.

He wouldn't thought else about Jimin nor Yoongi. "Jimin...", he sighed, but in an admiring way. "Whipped much, aren't you?" Jungkook teased. "Actually", Yoongi took another cracker. "I wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend." Jungkook choked on his wine. Didn't saw that coming. He coughed lightly, unsure if he heard correctly.

Yoongi didn't date one in ages, and Jimin...well...he's not even sure if he ever dated someone seriously. Was too adventurous. "Are you serious?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes. "I am. He's perfect." Jungkook thought back at all what Jimin said about Yoongi. How he won't stop talking about him. He never acted like that either. Not in that detailed way.

Of course he always gushed about his affairs, let him know how desired he was, or how amazing the sex was. But in this case, Jimin told Jungkook everything about Yoongi's former life, about his talents and fears, literally about everything, even things he never knew about him.

So he started to tap insecure on the wooden table, as realization hit him. "Oh..." There was a strange feeling in his gut, a very uncomfortable one. "Do you think he will end things with me? Or do you think he would date me?" "I'm almost sure he would date you. He's whipped." Yoongi smiled to himself, making the feeling in Jungkook's gut even more uncomfortable. "I fell hard for him." Yoongi said finally, his ears red.

Jungkook gulped, sadness washing over him. Yoongi and Jimin will probably be dating. And he himself would still remain single. "But isn't it a bit fast? You know each other for....like...three weeks?!" "True", Yoongi snickered. "But if you know, you know. I can't let that opportunity slip if the universe offers me something as awesome as Park Jimin." "So in other words, I am the universe?" Jungkook joked, even when his heart hurt.

Yoongi chuckled on that. "You are definitely part of my universe. I'm just offended you didn't introduced us earlier to one another." Jungkook sighed. "I like to keep possible catastrophes apart", Jungkook smirked and took a sip of his wine. "Or, you just knew already how well we fit, and didn't liked the idea of third wheeling. Am I right?" Jungkook just shrugged as he poured some more wine into his empty glass.

"What if he says no?" Jungkook asked finally, truly concerned this time for his friend. "I will be damned", he laughed embarrassed. "I hope he won't turn me down. But I can't help it. I need to risk it all." Jungkook nodded. He always respected Yoongi, but maybe respected him now even more. He wasn't as brave as him. Rather meeting up as much as he can with V for those little hook ups instead of confessing.

****

Sweat dripped from his body as Jungkook smashed his boxing gloves against the punching bag, punching it with all the anger and frustration that arose in him during this day. A few strands of his manbun slipped out, covering a part of his eye. He flipped them away with a head motion, making them stick to his sweaty temple. He panted heavily, his heart racing already. He couldn't stop punching, couldn't stop the negative thoughts in his mind. His biceps were already burning, and his knuckles in the gloves felt numb.