maddi (writer)

hello, bonjour, hola!

my name is maddi and im a writer for strong girls club.

im a fourteen year old from england (i hate tea by the way, it's mank). i used to be a writer but left for personal a while back but decided to make my return.

at school, im studying english, maths, chemistry, physics, biology, art, history, food and nutrition, french and business for my gcses next year. in my spare time i play rugby, basketball and am on the schools cross country and my year groups relay team. i also go to cadets. i used to go to dance but quit because of ✨unfair treatment✨ but plan to get back to a different studio asap.

my pronouns are she/they and im asexual biromantic.

im also short. 4'9 short. (cries in all my friends are 5'4 to 6'4).

on my personal wattpad account, i post in my random book and am planning to publish my first book of a series some time this year. i also enjoy playing the ukulele and singing (not at the same time my brain can't handle that).

 i also enjoy playing the ukulele and singing (not at the same time my brain can't handle that)

dang you lot want to know about

dang you lot want to know about. i like you.

— im spanish-korean, look more spanish though. those korean genes were WIPED

— i can speak spanish and english fluently, a little bit of french and german and im trying to learn korean, chinese and japanese

— i blurt out the most random stuff

— i have adhd and anxiety

— dogs. and cats. 

— minecraft streamers are my comfort people

— i can talk for hours about things im passionate about

— sleep schedule? what's that? who's she?

— i LIVE for the dreamsmp cause it's so good. 

— i listen to quite a bit of kpop and wilbur soot as well as beaadoobee. 

— i  really want to go university in either the netherlands, germany, france, the usa or england. probably england most likely because we are broke and university is expensive.