The Vision

I crawled into bed a few feet away from Blaise in our dorm that we shared with Crabbe, Goyle, and sadly Draco replaying the night's events. I slowly fell asleep, however that sleep didn't last. I woke up at around 2 am screaming in pain. My head was throbbing, everything was blurry with flashes of green. Once the blurriness faded and I could see clearly, I saw Voldemort. I saw Voldemort with Sirius in a room with shelves everywhere and glass balls. Sirius refused to do what Voldemort said, and so Voldemort killed him.

"Avada Kedavra"

I ran out of the Slytherin common room, out of the dungeon, and went upstairs before heading to the moving staircase. I was running as fast as I could up the stairs before bumping into Harry head first.

"Did you see it too?" I was secretly hoping he didn't, and praying it was just a bad dream, but with Voldemort, it's almost never just a dream. Harry didn't respond, he just stared at me, if anything he was staring through me.

"Di-did you see Vold-V-Voldemort kill...Sirius?" I stuttered.

"Yes, I was on my way to you to see if you saw it too." We both started to cry, thinking it really happened.

"I-I woke up to soon to see everything. What was Sirius refusing to do?" I asked, looking at Harry with a scarred face of curiosity.

"A prophecy made about us."

"Why couldn't Voldemort just take it himself?"

"I don't know." We sat in silence for what felt like ages before I built up the courage to speak.

"What if Voldemort wants us to go, what if it's not real, what if he knows we can see what he does?" Harry looked at me like I was an absolute idiot.

"I don't know but we can't risk it, go back to bed and after breakfast, we need to tell the others. Okay?"

"Okay."

I then headed back to bed for 4 hour hours, ate breakfast, and met with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna at the bridge. Harry briefly explained everything to the others before saying,

"I figured out where he is in our visions, it's somewhere in the ministry."

"Harry, maybe we should make sure Sirius is actually there. How about we break into Umbridge's office and you can use her fire to make sure Sirius is actually there." Harry contemplated the idea for minutes.

"Fine."

We all sprinted back to the castle to Umbridge's office, but she caught us. She appeared to be going crazy. Draco and the rest of the Inquisitorial Squad were there to hold everyone back except Harry and me. Umbridge then pushed Harry and me down in chairs and tied us up.

"Where ya going? Going to see Dumbledore, I bet."

"No, we're not," I say. She doesn't even listen, instead, she backhands me.

"Well, if you're not going to tell me the truth, then there's no other way." Umbridge then lifted her wand in an act to do the unthinkable. She was about to do an unforgivable curse.

"WAIT," Hermione said.

"Tell her Harry."

"Tell me what?"

"We were going to Dumbledore's secret weapon," exclaimed Hermione.

"It's in the forbidden forest."

"Bring me there at once," Umbridge then lowered her weapon and untied me and Harry. We walked in complete silence to the Forbidden Forest, hell I didn't even know what secret weapon they were talking about.

"How much further?" Umbridge was starting to sound angry and even more annoyed.

"Not that much," Hermione said in a reassuring way.

"It had to be somewhere students wouldn't fin it accidentally," Hermione continued, I was now intrigued wondering what we could possibly be leading Umbridge to. We walked a bit before getting to a rope that appeared to be ripped.

"Well, where is this weapon?" Hermione, Harry, and I looked at each other, not sure what to do or say.

"There isn't one is there," Umbridge gasped.

"You were trying to trick me, you know I really hate children" We then heard tree branches breaking, something was near. Where the noise came from, Centaurs appeared.

"You have no business being here Centaur this is a ministry matter," Umbridge said, sounding very agitated. The Centaurs then aimed their bow and arrows, Umbridge commanded them to lower them, which they didn't. I was watching in awe, I've never seen a Centaur before I was also happy thinking they were about to kill Umbridge, she's a complete bitch.

"I warn you under the law as creatures of near-human intelligence," Umbridge yelled before a Centaur shot his arrow. Umbridge blocked it though,

"How dare you, filthy have breed" she exclaimed, before attacking him,

"Incarcerous" ropes wrapped around the Centaurs neck, strangling him before he escaped.

"What the fuck, you're fucking insane," I say.

"Excuse me, you filthy, annoying, American wizard," Umbridge then pointed her wand at me,

"Avad-" Just then an enormous giant picked her up into the air, dangling her. The Centaurs then started to attack Umbridge while shooting arrows at the giant, Hermione was telling them the giant didn't understand what was going on, and that he doesn't understand. I'm assuming the giant was rather dumb. The giant then dropped Umbridge, and the Centaurs surrounded her, and began to pick her up.

"Do something, tell them I mean no harm," Umbridge screamed in panic at us.

"I'm sorry professor I must not tell lies." Harry said. The Centaurs then dragged her away while she was screaming.

"And you just tried to kill me," I yelled as she was getting dragged away.

"Thank you Corp," Hermione said to the giant.

"You guys Sirius," I reminded them before we ran.

We then met up with Luna, Ron, Ginny, and Neville on the outskirts of the forest.

"Wait, how are going to get to London?" I asked.

"We fly, of course," Luna said eagerly while starring at a creature.

"What is that?"

"It's a Thestral of course, don't be silly Jake." Luna, Harry, Neville, and I all hopped on to a Thestral. The others weren't able to see them, and Luna had to get off and put them on their Thestral's before we all flew to London.

________________________________
Sorry for not posting in a few days I've been sick but will try to get back to my normal update cycle within the week.