Department of Mysteries

We finally arrived in London and sprinted into the Ministry of Magic as fast as we could

We finally arrived in London and sprinted into the Ministry of Magic as fast as we could. So many emotions and thoughts were racing through my head. I was wondering if Sirius was truly dead, or is this some sort of twisted made-up scenario by Voldemort to kill me and Harry once and for all? 

"We-we got this," I reassured with a shaky voice that probably just made the situation worse. I knew I had to be brave, so I stopped acting like a weak bitch and put my game face on. 

"I hope you're right," Hermanie smiled awkwardly, in a soft-pitched voice as we exited the elevator.

"This is it," Harry began to say.

"It's time," I finished. 

We slowly made our way down the hall towards the entrance to the Department of Mysteries. The door was a faded blue with a rounded golden nob in the center. Harry was the one who opened the door with me beside him and the others right behind. When we entered the department was covered with crystal balls full of different prophecies, but there was only one that Voldemort cared about, ours. The room was very dark, with no lighting. The only light that we could have was from our wands.

Harry walked ahead of us looking for the aisle row of section 95 when he got there he turned back at us with a complex look. "He should be here," he yelled towards us, indicating Sirius wasn't here at all.

"Then where the hell is he? Did we get fucking tricked?" I yelled back in anger and annoyance. 

"Harry, Jake," Neville said as he stared at a prophecy, "I-it's got your guys' names on it," he continued. Harry walked over to me and the prophecy, breathing heavily he then picked up and held it in front of us.

"The separated twins with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark them as his equals but they shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For two cannot live while one survives," the prophecy proclaimed. A million thoughts were racing through my mind once again. Does this mean I must die?

"Harry, Jake," Hermione exclaimed as a Death Eater approached us all. Surely he wasn't alone, though. 

"Where's Sirius," Harry asked the approaching Death Eater, who was wearing a golden mask covering his entire face.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams...and reality," the figure said before taking off his mask to reveal himself. He had long, bleach blonde hair. I could tell immediately it was Draco's deranged father. He then continued, "you saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy," Lucious ordered to me and Harry as he edged closer to us and the rest of the group. 

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry declared.

"And I'll hurt you, just like how I hurt your pathetic son," I teased towards the fake blonde. 

"You filthy half-blood," Lucious spat towards me as a wicked laugh erupted from the distance.

"They know how to play," the woman who laughed said as she walked forward, revealing her crazy black hair that fit perfectly with her obviously crazy persona. "Itsy-bitsy...baby...Potter's," the demonic woman continued.