Victory Week

Last chapter recap: Blaise and Jake start a bet that Blaise can pull Jake, if he can, he gets 20 Galleons, if he can't Jake does. Blaise and Jake then head to the common room where Draco is, Jake heads to the dorm, Draco then follows and confronts Jake. Draco and Jake make-up and make love orally ;0. Draco finds out about the bet and almost exposes their 'relationship'

________________________________

Today is finally the big day, Saturday, the first quidditch match of the season. Everybody is talking about it, it's Gryffindor VS. Slytherin, the biggest rivals in school, so the pressure to win is on.
"Park, you better not fuck up in your first match at Hogwarts, playing my old position," Draco said to me in the locker room as we were changing, god he's so hot, I do what we did last night if I could, but I gotta get ready for the game, and everyone is in here too.
"Malfoy, you better not fuck up in your first game playing chaser with me," Blaise said.
"Zabini don't worry, if anything I'll outshine you," Draco said in response.
"Oh yeah,"
"Yeah,"
They then started to play fight before Marcus walked over,
"Malfoy, Zabini, stop fooling around and get your head in the game, we're going up against Gryffindor so play your best." Everyone in the locker room then hyped themselves up before we headed towards the pit, Marcus then pulled me to the side,
"Park, this is your first game at Hogwarts and you're going up against your newly found twin, just focus." I had completely forgotten about going up against Harry until Marcus said something. What if I fuck up? Will people think I let Gryffindor win?

We then head out to the field of the quidditch pit, and off we are into the air, shortly followed by Gryffindor, I can see that Harry also had Nimbus 2005, fair game. Madam Hooch then gets on her broom and says,
"Now I want to see a nice, clean, fair game. Do you understand?" All at once, simultaneously, both Gryffindor and Slytherin shook our heads, saying yes we understand. I then stare at Harry, he then stares back. Everyone in the stands of the pit had their eyes on me and him, feeding off of our intensity. I didn't even realize it till I saw people flying around, but Madame Hooch blew her whistle, and the game has begun.

30 minutes of the game have passed by and still no sign of the snitch. Harry and I must look like complete idiots flying around aimlessly without luck. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see a speck of gold. I then quickly whip behind to see the snitch right in front of me before chasing after it. Harry sees me speed away and instantly follows.
"You're not getting me Potter." I say as he starts to catch up, all of a sudden, seemingly out of nowhere, it starts to rain.
"Damn, just a Slytherins luck it rains during your first quidditch match," Harry said with a half-laugh, half-serious face. It's never good news when it rains during quidditch, as everything becomes very grey and hard to see. 10 minutes of flying side by side with Harry in pursuit of the snitch have passed. I'm able to find a small window of space and able to break away from Harry, and I'm within hand's reach of the snitch, that is, until it goes up, up, and up into the raging storm. I follow, still chasing after the storm, when suddenly a huge lightning bolt hits the bristles on the end of my broom. A look of panic, fear, and shock spreads across my face as I lose control of my broom. My broom flies me in every direction, up, down, left, right, zigzag, until all of a sudden, my broom stops more than 100 feet up in the air. I begin to plummet down to Earth, with my broom on fire, still beneath me. Both teams stop everything and stare, I close my eyes and say,
"Damn, this is truly how it ends, huh?" Until all of a sudden I hear Draco yell out a scream of panic,
"NO JAKE, I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU." I then hear Professor McGonagall raise her voice and let out a spell I've never heard before, or at least in person which slows down the movement of a falling object, in this case, I'm the object,
"Aresto Momentum"

Next thing I know, I'm in the Hospital Wing with Draco, Blaise, and to my surprise Harry all at my bedside when I woke up.
"What happened who won," out of all things was the first thing I said when I awoke, Draco did a slight chuckle before responding,
"Slytherin did, I caught the snitch as you fell because oddly enough, as you were falling so did the snitch, I didn't even realize I had caught it as I was so worried about you."
"Wait, how could the snitch have fallen too, if the whole point of the snitch is to have to be forcefully caught?" Draco doesn't answer but instead, Harry does,
"Professor Dumbledore doesn't believe it was an accident. He believes Voldemort hexed the snitch hoping to kill me, or you, because sadly your on his death list now too."
"Hold the fuck up, you mean to tell me that my life is in even more danger here?"
"No, that's not what I said, Dumbledore is the only person Voldemort is afraid of, I-"
"Harry, please leave, I would like to process the thought of getting chased by the most powerful dark wizard in the world because I'm related to you." Harry without a word, then gets up and heads out the door.
"Do you want us to go to?"
"Yes, please," I say to Blaise.
"Draco, can you stay a minute?"
"Yeah, sure," Draco said with a look of uncertainty on his face.
"Did you umm, when you thought I was gonna d-, when I was falling did I hear you say-"
"I love you, I need you, yes," Draco said with a bit of nervousness in his voice.
"When I'm around you, I don't feel like I have to be a complete dick for attention, I can be myself, something I can never be at home."
"Draco, I love you too, I've loved you after my very first night here, after our adventurous game of truth or dare. Every time I'm around you it feels like-"
"The world stops." Draco then got up and kissed me, softly on the lips, before saying,
"I should go now, even though your fall got slowed down, you still have a few minor injuries" Draco then headed for the doors,
"Wait, are we-"
"I don't know, nobody really heard me as they were all distracted by you, let's give it some time." When he got out of the room, I tried to get up and walk around before Madame Pomfrey came in the room.
"Dear God, child what are you doing, sit down, your ankle is growing back, it should be fully healed in the morning but not if you don't stay off of it, now shut your eyes and go to sleep," Madame Pomfrey said sternly. I didn't even realize I had broken a bone, but I did as she said and closed my eyes till I eventually fell asleep.