Gay For...

WARNING: A lot happens in this chapter and gets very, very sexual. If you don't like that the skip to the end of the chapter once Jake and Blaise enter the common room. I'll also do a brief, less sexual summary next chapter.
_____________________________
Dinner is now over, and I head back to the common room with Blaise.
"Do you think he's mad at me, Blaise?"
"Do I think? I know he is, I mean we were all thinking it but you actually said it" Blaise then continued with
"You have some nerve thinking he'll not be mad or forgive and forget. Honestly, I think you should just try to stick with me from now on because he is gonna want absolutely nothing to do with you."
"I guess your right," I said. "It's just he gets on my nerves so damn much, but I still fucking like him."
Blais then turns to me,
"wait, you like Draco, as in crush? Ouch way to hurt my feelings." Blaise says with a smile on his face.
"Stop. I mean, I don't know how I feel about him, my heart races every time I'm near him or his name gets mentioned." I explain to Blaise.
"All you need is a wingman, some call me a love expert"
"Please, the only bitch you can pull is Pansy, and she'll pop it for any man, how do you think she got her 'A' in potions," I say while laughing.
"Whatever, I can pull any bitch I want, fuck I could even pull you." When I say I stopped dead in my tracks, I mean it, I froze. When I could finally move, I turned to Blaise and said
"Really?"
"Really."
"Let's make a bet then if you can somehow make me fall for you, kiss, or anything I owe you 20 Galleons."
"Ok de-"
"Wait, but if I don't, which I won't, you owe me 20 Galleons, Blaise Zabini, do you agree to these conditions?"
"Yes, Jake Park, do you agree to these conditions?"
"Yes, yes, I do"
"Then we officially have a deal," Blaise said with a smirk on his face. God, he's always smirking, and it's so attractive this might be harder than I thought, I'll never tell him that though.

After our very, very interesting conversation, Blaise and I finally make it to the common room.
"Yo Jake, you looking fine wanna fuck?" Blaise said jokingly while dying of laughter.
"Boy in your dreams, me and my fine ass are winning this bet. 20 Galleons here I come."
Seemingly out of nowhere Draco emerges from the leather couch by the fire,
"You know underage gambling is illegal and can result in being expelled on school grounds"
"Draco, please be my guest and go tell Dumbledore," I say.
"But just know though, if you do, I won't have a problem telling the entire school about you being gay for Potter. And you wouldn't like that now, would you?"
I then head upstairs to my dorm, Blaise stayed downstairs to study for O.W.L testing even though it's months away. Draco then somehow manages to follow me upstairs without alerting Blaise. I open the door to my dorm, head inside, and Draco then quickly follows behind me and closes the door, locking it.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" I say rather loudly.
"Shhh nothing really," Draco says.
"Then what"
"I just wanted to say don't worry about Dumbledore finding out, I won't say anything, "
"Of course you won't, you don't want the entire school to find out you gay for Potter"
Draco then slams his veiny hand, hard and dominantly, on the table.
"God, Jake, I'm not fucking gay for Potter. Not one ounce of me likes him, not even a little." Draco said loudly.
"I- I'm sorry," I say, rather scared too. Draco then calms down and says,
"But I do like a Potter, and he's in this very room" Draco then gets close to me, pushing me up against the walls, he's rather taller than me so I have to look up at him.
"Who, who do you like then?" I mumble, sounding like an idiot.
"Don't be dumb, take a good guess," Draco says in a hot whisper.
"M-me"
"Good boy, next time don't be so timid, be confident."
Draco then pushed me to my knees, God turn away, I hope what I think is gonna happen happens. Draco then pulls downs his trousers, showing just his briefs covering his growing bulge.
"God damn, see what you do to me," Draco says in a sexy, brassy whisper. He then motions me to pull down his briefs, in which I oblige. His dick then swings at me, I don't have a ruler on me but this has to be a good 8 inches.
"Suck it, now."
I open my mouth wide, Draco then shoves his dick in my mouth, moaning loud as I suck it.
"Holy shit"
I then start deep throating it, shoving it all the way down, Draco then moans even loader. I then, stop. Draco looks at me and says,
"Don't be such a fucking tease."
"Don't tell me what to fucking do" I say while getting to my feet before pushing him down back first on my bed covered in black sheets. I then motion him to lean against my pillows, which he does. I then crawl on my bed towards his cock before sucking it again. After a few minutes, he thrusts his hips, causing his dick to go way down my throat. I gag a little, Draco then says, "Oh fucking- you're doing such a good job Jake, I'm about to cum," Draco says loudly. He then moans loudly and hotly as he busts all in my mouth, it then spews out of my mouth all over my black sheets.
"Fuck Jake, that was unfucking worldly," Draco says while gasping for air.
"Your welcome, now help me clean, our dirty mess."
Draco then pulls out his wand "tergeo" Draco says, cleaning my sheets.
"We should probably get out of, here before people get suspicious," I say.
"Wait first give me a kiss," Draco says. I obviously do. He then gets dressed and we then head back down to the common room.
"What have you two been up to?" Blaise says as soon as we enter the common room.
"Nothing really, we just talked and made up."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes, really."
"And how did you do that, cause I could hear some yelling?"
My face got red, before turning and looking at Draco before fake laughing,
"We were just laughing and joking after we talked like normal friends do."
"Mhm," said Blaise.
"But just so you know, our bet is still on, regardless of what you two have going on?"
"What bet?" Draco said, sounding confused.
Blaise then says, "If I can make Jake fall for me within a month, he owes me 20 Galleons, if I can't, I owe him 20 galleons." Draco's face then grew red as he said, "he'd never fall for someone like you."
Blaise then looks directly at me and goes, "Are you sure, you two just talked"
"Yes Blaise, he's just a good friend and is looking out for me." If Draco doesn't want people to find out about us, he's really going to have to work on his fucking emotions.

________________________________
This concludes chapter 3, comment your thoughts and opinions but remember to stay nice!