Very Sirius

"What the fuck is this?" Me and Draco both slowly turn before freezing when we lay our eyes onto the stairs. We finally look the hidden figure from the shadows of the stairs in the eye,
"don't worry, I won't say anything," Blaise said before emerging from the shadows.
"My god Blaise, you scared the bloody hell out of me," Draco said.
"Our bet is still on though, Jake."
"Yeah right, have fun trying to do the impossible," I say before laying a kiss on Draco's lips and heading for bed.

I wake up before everyone else and put my weekend clothes on, before heading to the common room to do homework. I finally finish at 8, everyone is already awake, so Draco and I head to the Great Hall for breakfast. In the middle of the hallway, Draco begins to hold my hand,
"Draco, I thought you were afraid of what your parents might think."
"Well, they're not here, are they?"
"Well no, but people talk."
"Then let them talk, all I need is you," Draco said with a smile. We entered the Great Hall and everyone was staring at us, some even called us fags I had no problem showing them my middle finger. We sat down with Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle.
"Wait, so are you two gay?" Crabbe said confused. Goyle punched Crabbe and said,
"You can't just ask people that. But wait are they." Goyle sounded even more confused than Crabbe.
"I don't know what I am yet, but I do know I love Jake." We all then had breakfast, I had scrambled eggs and bacon. After eating, I walked around the building till noon. I then quickly hurried over to the main entrance,
"Hey" I yelled to Harry while running down the hallway.
"Hey, Jake!" Harry said. When I reached the door I was greeted by a very curious 'Golden Trio'
"Are the rumors true?" asked Hermione.
"Are you actually dating bloody Malfoy?" said Ron. I laughed,
"Yes, they're true, he's not as bad as you two think."
Ron and Hermione looked at each other in confusion before Ron said,
"Well, if he winds up hurting you, don't say we didn't warn you."
"Ok, so where are we going exactly for this training," I asked.
"Oh, we're going to Hogsmeade, Hermione got the word out and others should be meeting us." After 30 minutes of walking and making small talk, we made it to a small pub in the middle of Hogsmeade. To my surprise, many people were there people such as the twins, Neville, Luna, Seamus, and even Cho Chang. I feel bad for Cho, I heard she was dating Cedric before he got murdered.

"Alright, so I know your all here to learn how to defend yourselves since the ministry is refusing to do so," Harry said. Just then Seamus said in a rather rude way,
"Well, why should we trust you, for all we know you could be faking everything." Harry then got very upset and described what happened without getting into any gory details. Seamus then backed off and started to listen. Hermione soon chimed in,
"I thought Harry could teach us since he, you know, has experience going up against the dark arts." Everyone in the room then turned to look at Harry before he said,
"I would be glad to help, but I feel like Jake should also help since he's probably more experienced than I am. He was the best dueler at Ilvermorny and fought off Voldemort without any training." Before I knew it, everybody was nodding in agreement, and I was officially nominated as 'co-teacher' with Harry.

After everyone signed up for 'Dumbledores Army' I asked Harry a question.
"Could we stay here, and could you teach me how to fight off Voldemort's mind attacks?"
"Ummm sure," Harry said.
"Well, I should first show you how to fight it off so I want you to point your wand at me and say 'Legilimens" Harry sat down, I then pointed my wand at him.
"Legilimens,"
I then dove into his mind and saw our parents getting killed, Cedric Diggory getting murdered, his Dementor attacks, and many more before he fought back calling me weak and other things before breaking our connection.
"Harry,"
"The vision of our parents getting killed, I see that same green light in all of my nightmares is it from the-"
"Killing Curse, yes. Now sit down it's your turn to try and fight me off."
"Legilimens" My life then flashed before my eyes, nightmares of the green light from the killing curse, what I saw when Voldemort took over my mind, and when Voldemort nearly killed me in quidditch.
"Your weak," I say.
"You're the one who has it bad" I let out a scream before breaking the connection.
"Good job, that's enough for today," Harry said.
"Harry, do you think you could introduce me to someone who knew our parents, someone other than a professor?" I asked, wanting to know more about my parents.
"Sure, ummm meet me out in the moving staircase at midnight."

Time jump to 11:50 pm

I check the dorm to make sure everyone is asleep before tiptoeing out of the dorm. I then scurry out the door, down the stairs, and leave the common room. I then make my way to the moving staircase. I arrive at the staircase and it appears Harry isn't there when suddenly I get pulled into an invisibility cloak.
"Shhh," Harry said,
"We're going to the Gryffindor common room." We then head up the moving staircase and stop at a portrait of a fat lady.
"Password please," the portrait said.
"Caput Draconis," Harry said, and then the portrait opened like a door. Behind the portrait was the Gryffindor common room. Harry then took off the cloak.
"Follow me to the fire." I of course do. The fire then starts to talk,
"Harry, is that you?" said the fire.
"Yes, Sirius, I'm here with Jake, he wants to know about our parents."
"Ahhh Jake, we speak again at-last," Sirius said.
"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I say.
"Oh, let me introduce myself, I'm Sirius Black, your Godfather."
"My, my Godfather, di-did you know me as a baby?"
"Yes Jake, I knew you when you were a baby, I knew you when you were Jake Sirius Potter." I filled up with joy, finally knowing someone who remembered me when I was a baby and my parents.
"Oh my, could you tell me about my parents?"
"Of course," Sirius said.
"Your parents, Lily and James, were my best friends growing up, they fell in love, fought evil, and died saving, and protecting the two things they loved most, you and your brother."
I began to cry,
"Thank you, Sirius, you're the first person to ever really tell me about my parents."
"Of course, but I'm afraid I must go now before someone sees me. Talk to you soon." I cried tears of joy for a minute before thanking Harry and heading back to the Slytherin dorms and sneaking back to bed without anyone noticing I was gone.

Get ready for the next chapter, shit is about to go down!