xiii. uley men

The man who does more than
he is paid for will soon be
paid for more than he does.

xiii. uley men

"Josh, pull it together man." Lucas said as they pulled up to Sam's house.

"What if he doesn't want to see me?" Joshua asked.

Lucas groaned.

"He wants to see you, loser. Get your hairy beast boy self in that house and hug your son!" Lucas answered.

Joshua nodded and got out of the car. He walks up to the house and opens the door.

The first person he noticed is Sam, who looked like he was going to cry.

He had spent his whole life hating his father for abandoning him and his mom but now seeing his father, he knew the truth. His father couldn't control his change, and had no one to help him.

No one to explain what he was or why he had turned unlike him who had the elders found him, and helped him. Sam began, unsure what he wanted to say, or even how to ask questions.

Emily gave Sam a push and Sam started walking towards his father. Joshua did the same and pulled Sam into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." Joshua said.

Sam started crying.

"No, it's not your fault." Sam said, hugging his father back.

Lucas walked in and Embry immediately walked over to his father and stood by his side. Lucas smiled, taking Embry's warm hand in his own, and squeezing gently.

Embry smiled.

Joshua pulled away, holding Sam by the shoulders, looking deep into Sam's eyes, trying to communicate all the things words he simply couldn't express.

Sam was too choked up to respond.

"I missed you, son. I love you." Joshua said.

xiii. uley men

"I heard Joshy was back in town." Gemini said, walking into Sam's house with Charlie and Balbina.

Gemini had sent to Tiffany to go get Allison so she could speak with Joshua and make things right.

Joshua stood up from his seat and grinned as he rushed over and picked up Gemini, swinging her around.

Gemini laughed as she kissed his cheek.

"Mom." Joshua said.

Everyone was confused why was Joshua calling Gemini mom?

"Hello, son." Gemini said.

"Balbina." Joshua said, surprised to see her.

Last time he had talked to her, she was in spain trying to marry into the Spanish royal family.

"What's up, loser. I see you finally had the balls to face your son." Balbina said.

Joshua rolled his eyes.

"Are you still mad that I kicked your ass?" Joshua asked.

"Ugh! Uley don't make me beat you up in front of your son." Balbina answered.