xi. fishing trip

I like living.
I have sometimes been wildly,
despairingly, acutely miserable,
racked with sorrow; but through
it all I still know quite certainly
that just to be alive is a grand thing.

xi. fishing trip

"What's that?" Charlie asked, holding up the two piece bikini that Alice had brought Gemini.

"It's a bikini." Gemini answered.

Gemini quickly grabbed the bikini out of Charlie's hands as he blushed.

"I...I'm going to go finish loading everything up on the truck." Charlie said, walking out of the room.

Gemini shook her head and finished packing her bag. She decided to put on the bikini under her dress and head downstairs.

She went into the kitchen and packed the snacks she had made for them to eat during the fishing trip. She grabbed a cooler from under the sink and filled with ice and different beverages for them to drink.

"Oh hey, Bella." Charlie said as he was loading fishing tackle in the trunk of truck.

"Dad, where are you going?" Bella asked as she had brought Renesmee to spend the day with Charlie so Edward and her could have quality time together.

"I'm going on a fishing trip with Gemini." Charlie answered.

Bella frowned.

"I brought Renesmee to spend the day with you." Bella said.

Charlie sighed.

"You should have called me first, Bella. You know I'm still upset with how you provoked Gemini and I won't talk to you until you understand that I have my life to live just like you chose to live your life. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with Gemini just like how you're going to with Edward. If you really love me then you won't be selfish." Charlie said.

"It's okay, grandpa. How about another time?" Reneesme asked, not wanting to interrupt her grandpa's chance at love and not wanting him to yell at Bella again.

"I love you, Bella but grow up." Charlie said.

Gemini walked out of the house and placed everything in the trunk and smiled at Bella and Renesmee.

"Hello, Bella. Renesmee." Gemini said.

"Hi, grandma!" Renesmee squealed as she walked over to Gemini, who gave her a hug.

Hearing Renesmee call Gemini, grandma made Charlie blush and Bella irritated.

"What brings you here?" Gemini asked Renesmee, smiling.

"Mom wanted me to spend the day with grandpa." Renesmee answered.

"Oh really?" Gemini asked.

Gemini was staring at Bella because she knew that she really brought Renesmee over to stop Charlie from hanging out with Gemini. Gemini knew that Alice had told Bella about the fishing trip.

Gemini smirked.

"Charlie, how about we let Renesmee come with us?" Gemini asked.

Charlie smiled.

"That's a great idea. How about it, Bella?" Charlie replied, looking at Bella.

Bella shrugged.

"Fine." She said.

xi. fishing trip

"You ever been fishing?" Charlie questioned as Gemini sat next to Renesmee, relaxed as he drove to the boat dock.