Have You Met Clementine?

Start from the beginning

***
The first person he brought over was Tubbo. 

"Where is she?" The brunet asked, trying to find a creature that would classify as a 'pet' in the area they were at in that moment.

"I don—Oh, there she is!" Tommy waved at Clementine. 

Tubbo looked over and let out a shaky laugh before pulling on Tommy's wrist, forcing the taller to bend down. "That's a Hippogriff..."

Tommy nodded. "I know."

"You have a fucking Hippogriff..."

Tommy nodded again, "I do."

Tubbo stared at Tommy blankly before breaking into a wide smile. "That is so cool!"

Tommy nodded, more enthusiastically this time, "It is!"

"H—how? They're supposed to be like extremely dangerous unless tamed right?"

"Just bow to her," Tommy said. "C'mon, I'll be on stand by, just in case." He lead Tubbo closer to Clementine.

The Hippogriff cooed when Tommy ran his hands through her feathers, but stopped to stare at Tubbo. She tilted her head at the boy, waiting for him to do something. Tubbo noticed this and bowed, not breaking eye contact. A few minutes passed, but Clementine eventually bowed back. 

"Finally," Tommy said gesturing for Tubbo to come closer. "You took so fuckin' long."

"How long did it take for you to make her bow back?"

"Almost instantly!" Tommy said proudly, making Clementine nudge the boy's side with her head repeatedly. "Okay, okay," Tommy said blocking his side. "It may or may not be because I had ferrets at the time."

Tubbo chuckled before petting Clementine, "Of course you did."

***
The next people who met Clementine, was not planned at all. 

Tommy was walking towards the Forbidden Forest as usual, smiling when he spotted Clementine waiting for him. But before he could even walk down to her, he was pulled aside. 

"Oh hey guys" he greeted the older students.

"Hi Tommy," Sapnap said. "I don't think you should head over there."

Tommy furrowed his eyebrows, "Why?"

"Can't you see there's a Hippogriff over there," Dream said.

"'course I can see that, I'm not like Gogy over here," Tommy said, his head lilting over to the 7th year.

George couldn't help but sigh, "I really regret pointing you to the wand shop when you were younger."

Tommy shook his head mockingly, "No you don't."

"Anyway," Dream cut them off, "You shouldn't walk over to it if you can see it."

"What?" Tommy made a face. "Don't tell me you're scared of her," he taunted.

"We're not scare—Tommy get back here!" Dream exclaimed when the younger sprinted pass them and towards the Hippogriff. 

"Oh come on you guys," Tommy said bringing his hand closer to Clementine. The three nearly pulling out their wands but stopped when they saw that the Hippogriff was nuzzling her head in Tommy's outstretched hand.

"It's not attacking you?" Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows.

"She," Tommy corrected. "And why would she attack me? We're friends you know."

"You're friends with a Hippogriff?" George asked.

"Yes, keep up Gogy," Tommy said. "Well?"