Ending Notes

Thank you for reading!

As always, you guys support make me smile every time I check my phone, and the constant comments make me want to pump out the next chapter as fast as I can, just to see what you all have to say about it. You guys are all the best - and all of the writing I do is for you, so I'm happy you like it.

I know I didn't really include descriptions of what the bands sounded like in the story, because I wanted to make it more open to interpretation and you could have them sound like whatever you wanted, but if you're curious, in my head, the Dream Team sounds like One Direction and Fall Out Boy had a baby, and Myra sounds like a cross between Doja Cat and Melanie Martinez.

Also - the song that inspired the song that Y/N and Dream write together (and kind of this whole book) is 'Is Your Bedroom Ceiling Bored?' by Sody and Cavetown.

Another note - literally while I was writing chapter 24, the whole 'Dream wrote a song' thing was happening, which I find endlessly hilarious. I called it way before it was happening, you all can thank me.

Again, remember to like and subscribe (I'm the proud parent of over 3000 kids), and stay tuned for the next installment of the series! 

You know, recently, I've been feeling like smashing a few keyboards... or shouting at my old Wii console... 

AT LEAST IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU // Dream X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara