"No!! Please baba! Noo..!"

"Ok Chalo bye.."

"Bye.."...he pecks her lips to bid her a bye and Khushi helps her to walk upto the lift..

***************

Sidharth at Akshay's office..

"Are you sure about this press conference Akshay?!"

"Sidharth Bhai..this is the best option..trust me...expose her with whatever evidence and eye witness you have..! And secondly, this is the best way to make your relationship official, I feel! You both have a crazy fan base! They are going to be super happy aur social media mein jo bhi bawal hai woh bhi bandh ho jayega! I feel this is the best option.."

"But Shehnaaz is too weak to come in front of the media now!"

"You have to bhai! Go home and explain her everything! I am sure she will happily agree!"

"Hmmmm..that she will! But I just don't want her to take stress right now!"

"Don't worry Sidharth Bhai! She will be fine! Accha ek baat bataiye..According to you, Jiya tried to contact her first..right? And she had also sent some messages.. does bhabi still has that thread in her phone?"

"Haan..haan! I am sure she does..rukh I am carrying her mobile..I will show u.."

The moment he opens up the thread, he gets to see the recent messages that have been exchanged between them last night! Sidharth was clueless about this and gets stumped seeing the messages in first go! However, he shows them to Akshay and Akshay says..."Bhai, bhabi did a great job!"

"Achha woh kaise?!"

"According to this thread..Jiya is somehow accepting her mistake that she has lied about that molestation thing and she is doing all these because she thinks you have cheated on her!"

"Baas case solved! This is a major evidence from the horse's mouth herself! Aap ghar jao..rest karo! I will make your draft considering all evidences and the eye witnesses from the set. Case will anyway be resolved after this conference..! Baki legal jo bhi procedures hai uske leye toh main hoon! Lekin public support is a very strong point for you!"

"Thanks Akshay...let me go and talk to Shehnaaz!"

"Haan bhai! Aur bhabi ko thanks bol dena! She made it easier for us!"

"Haan she did!"..he smiles and leaves the office with finally a sukoon ok his face..

************

He arrives at home after an hour and finds Shehnaaz being all pampered by the entire family..!

"Hayeee Sidharth! Yeh log pagal huye pade hai sab mere piche! Mujhe bachalo!"

Sidharth chuckles and walks upto to the couch to sit next to her...

"Sidharth make her drink this entire glass of milk..bohot stubborn hain yeh ladki! Abhi Mom aur mujhe bahar jana hai, it's good that you are back!"

"Haan ji aap log please jao! Mereko torture kar rahe ho aap log! Irritate ho rahi hoon main abhi!"..says Shehnaaz..😂

"Haan haan! Ekbar baby ajaye..phir tujhe koi nehi puchega! Ab zyada nautanki maat kar aur pile!"...says Preeti with a teasing tone..

"Sidharthhhhhh!"

"Oyeee padheshan maat karo meri biwi ko!"

"Wah! Anyways! Ab chalo Mom! We are getting late!"...Preeti says hurriedly to her Mom..

They leave and Sidharth takes her back to room and they both lay down on the bed, pulling a quilt over them. She rests her head on his chest and he caresses her hair, wrapping an arm around her back..

"Thank you!"..says Sidharth out of no where...

"Kyun?"

"You made things easier for me.. isiliye..!"

"Matlab?"

"Matlab your messages are going to help me win this case now!"

"Kaun si messages?"

"Those that have been exchanged between you and Jiya last night!"

"Hayeeee aap ne dekh liya! Aur aap gussa bhi nehi ho merese?!"

"Nehi baba! You have helped through this! Gussa kyun karunga?!"

"Hayeeee sacchi, woh kaise?!"

Sidharth explains her everything and she seems to be relaxed after hearing this now!

"Ek aur baat hai jo mujhe tujhe batana hai!"

"Haan bolo..?"

He turns to her side and looks at her eyes and she looks back at him with all her interest, trying to read his eyes..!

"Batao na Sidharth..kya hai?"

He traces his thumb on her cheeks and says..."We are finally making this official in front of the world Shehnaaz! Tomorrow it is, right in the conference itself, I will declare you my wife to the world!" ❤️

She can't believe her ears! Her eyes well up instantly...."Hayee Rabba sacchi?!"

"Yes!"...he gives out a sweet smile and moves a little more forward to peck her lips. Shehnaaz doesn't want this to be a peck only! She is very happy now! So she wants her man to make her feel love! She holds him back with whatever strength she has but Sidharth being too sensible has already realized that this is not the right time for any intimacy, so he tries to takes himself back.

"Noo..Sidharth! Kyun?!"...she starts sliding her hand into his shirt and placing kisses on his chest..

"Look at me baby! You are very weak! I can't risk this! Please understand!"

"But doctor said it's all okay! We can have this!"

"Haan mujhe pata hai! Doctor said penetration and intercourse won't harm the baby! Still...I am worried about you more!"

Her face falls, and she turns to the other side immediately! He wraps an arm around her waist and whispers into her eas..."I fell in love with you more now..pata hai tujhe?!"

She turns her face back to him..."Matlab?"

"I loved my girlfriend, I loved my wife but now she is making me a father, so I just don't love her, I worship my love for her now!" 😭❤️

"Sidharthhhh! Aap itne acche kyun ho?!"...she pecks his lips and goes back into his chest to feel the love she was craving for.. ❤️

Do comment to share your views

Do comment to share your views.. ❤️
Stay tuned for an exciting part.. 😋