"How'd it go last time?" I ask

"He shouldn't have to do it again" She says sympathetically. Bonnie bends down to Clems height before speaking.

"Clem, I was thinking that, now that you're here, maybe you could go talk to him?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Clem asks, glancing at me.

"It's better than leaving him to go through this all alone." She answers Clem, but she doesn't look too convinced.

"I know. It'll be hard... But it might be best." Rebecca speaks up.

"Clem, just remember: you did what you thought was right. That's all anyone can do in that situation."

I watch Clementine move over to Kenny and start talking to him, Mike guided us to some benches away from the two talking, Rebecca and Jane were the only ones that sat down as I stood with Mike and Bonnie.

"I'm going crazy just sitting here not doing anything." Mike said as he paces in front of me "You have to agree with me, Isabelle. Aren't you worried about Luke and Nick?"

"Of course i am, but getting worked up about it isn't helping anyone. Just calm down" He sighs before taking a seat beside Jane as Clementine walks over to us.

"Clem! How'd it go?" Rebecca asks

"Kenny's being a jerk." Clementine says as she sighs, Rebecca rubs her arm as I pat her shoulder

"Clem, you can't just expect him to bounce back. What that man's going through..."

"Still. Doesn't exactly help us figure out what we're gonna do now. We've got no food, no water, it's getting damn cold, and we're losing daylight fast." He complains for what seems the hundredth time.

"When the others get back, they'll know what to do. Luke will have a plan." My head hurts, hearing Luke's name and knowing that he might've not made it out of the herd.

"We thought Kenny would have a plan." He snaps.

"Mike...Bonnie..." Rebecca mutters.

Jane stands from her bench, facing us "Mike's got a point. You can't just keep sitting around waiting. Things are difficult enough right now and soon you'll have a baby on your hands, too."

"What, suddenly you're pretending to be concerned?" I speak up, folding my arms over my chest.

"Seeing you people floundering the minute things don't go according to plan has just got me on edge, alright?" She narrows her eyes at me.

"Well, I don't exactly see you stepping up to help right now, either." Mike says

"We should go find Luke, Sarah, and Nick. If they're in trouble, we might be able to help them." Clementine suggests and I nod along with her.

"Clementine's right. After everything...after all this. If there's any chance they're still alive, we need to take it." Rebecca backs up Clementine.

"I'll go. Clem can come with me." Jane says but I quickly step forward. "If they're alive, they can't be far. We can find them... One way or the other."