ZOROTU 26

CHAPTER 26:
The New Generation

Minerva's POV

I always study diligently. Not that I want to but because of the fact that it's the only way I excel at. I'm Minerva from grade 12 STEM. Sixteen years of age, a genius. I'm accelerated due to my above average knowledge.

I live in my big Mansion like Castle alone. I grew up believing that I am above anyone else.

My life is perfect. I have money, I'm beautiful, I have the brains and I'm way over the top of the society.

"Miss Minerva, do you have any plans for today?" My driver politely asked.

I continued staring at the front. I'm riding a limousine. "No. Proceed to the school." I said.

Rude. That's what they describe me. They said I have a rotten attitude. What can I do? I'm born like this. I don't have particular friends. Most of them are just my colleagues.

As I arrived at my school, many eyes followed my every move. They seem to be always perplexed on my actions. For me, it's just normal. Or maybe I'm different on other students? I don't get them. Maybe I'm the abnormal one?

I just sat the whole day on my seat. Silently observing and listening to the discussions. Through the day, I corrected different teachers to rival their ideas and mistaken informations. That's why teachers don't like me. It seems like people avoid me and I always intimidate them with my intelligence.

"Uh, Minerva. Gusto mong sumama sa amin? We will have a celebration for passing the semester." My female classmate approached me.

My forehead knotted. She keeps fidgeting and she can't look at me straight in the eyes. Tch, if they're uncomfortable then they shouldn't bother associating their selves to me.

"No thanks. I have other things to do." I said coldly. My straight face always never falter on intimidating them.

I continued walking. I passed them silently, my eyes glued in front of me and not giving them any glance.

Naririnig ko pa ang usapan nila sa akin kahit nakakalayo na ako. Imbeciles.

"Why did you even bothered inviting her?" - Female classmate 1.

"Yeah, alam niyo namang hindi yun sasama." - Sulsol naman ni Female Classmate 2.

"I just tried my luck. Malay niyo. She might have a change of heart." Answered the girl who approached me.

"Don't even hope. Frozen Minerva yun. Yelo ang puso niya!" Sabat ng isang tinig.

"Wag naman kayong ganyan. She's not bad at all." Pagtatanggol ng babaeng kumausap sakin kanina.

"Don't bother making friends with her. Di mo ba alam? The last time someone joined her for a group study, the girl ended up crying after all the embarassment she received just because she answered a wrong question." The murmurs.

My brows twitched and my head creased.

What did that loser said? I didn't humiliate that girl. I just corrected her mistake and pointed some inaccurate info's. What's wrong with that? Is it my fault if they have a weak heart and they can't handle my attitude?

Whatever.

"My lady, you said you dont have plans for the day. Why didn't you join them to socialize and have some friends?" My butler asked as he closes the door.

I didn't react and just simply stared on an empty space. I dont know what to say.

Maybe because I know that I will ruin their mood? It's a celebration and my existence is not something that brings good vibes. I'll just make them uncomfortable so might as well reject their offer. Don't get me wrong, I also appreciate the girl's effort.