"Only once." Gemini answered.

"Oh great then I can teach Renesmee and you." Charlie said, excitedly.

Gemini smiled.

"Sure." She said.

"Fishing is cool, right?" Renesmee asked.

"It's so cool." Charlie answered.

"If you're an old man." Gemini whispered to Renesmee who giggled.

In about twenty minutes, he pulled over, parking. They got of the truck and unloaded everything, heading for the dock.

Gemini smiled when Renesmee held her hand.

"Can we swim?" Renesmee asked.

"Sure." Gemini answered.

"But I don't have a bathing suit." Renesmee said.

"I brought you one." Gemini said.

Gemini now understood why Alice had brought the extra bathing suit, saying in case of an emergency. She knew Bella would pull this stunt.

"Yay!" Renesmee exclaimed.

Charlie smiled.

"We fish first, then we swim." He said.

Renesmee and Gemini nodded.

xi. fishing trip

"Next time we should go to the beach." Gemini said.

Renesmee nodded.

They had just finished swimming and now were back on the boat, eating.

"I still can't believe you caught more fishes than me." Charlie said.

Gemini laughed.

"Beginner's luck." Gemini said.

Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Can I sleep over tonight?" Renesmee asked.

Gemini nodded and squealed.

"We can have a sleepover with movies and lots of candy!" Gemini exclaimed.

Charlie chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't think you need any more sugar, Gemini." Charlie said.

"I can eat as much candy as I want, Charlie. I'll call Embry and it can be grandkids sleepover with the best grandparents in the world." Gemini said, sticking her tongue out at Charlie.

Gemini pulled out a notepad and wrote a list of snacks and treats that Charlie needed to go get from the grocery store and handed it to him.

"After you drop us off. Can you please go to the grocery store and get these for us?" Gemini asked.

"Where did that come from?" Charlie asked.

Gemini stared at him.

"I can summon things." Gemini answered in a duh tone.

"You amaze me." Charlie said.

"Can you summon Jacob?" Renesmee asked.

"Yes, I could but Jacob wouldn't be too happy being summoned out of no where." Gemini replied.

xi. fishing trip

"It's a sleepover!" Embry exclaimed as he walked into Charlie's house and found a blanket fort in the living room.

Renesmee and Gemini stuck their head out and looked at him.

"Hi, Embry!" They both said, giggling.

"What are you guys doing?" Embry asked.

"Come inside and see." Gemini answered.

Embry walked towards the blanket fort and got down on his knees, crawling inside.

The blanket fort had lights and a bunch of pillows and a laptop inside.

"Oh wow." Embry said.

"Do you like it?" Gemini asked.

Embry smiled.

"You guys went all out." Embry replied.

"Of course, we did. Charlie went to the store so once he comes back, we'll watch a movie." Gemini said.

"Okay." Embry said, getting comfortable in the fort.

"How was your day?" Gemini asked him as she started braiding Renesmee's day.

"It was good. I like having a dad around and he makes mom blush like every second of the day." Embry answered.

"Trust me, I'll get tired of it soon once they start kissing." Gemini said.

"Yuckie!" Renesmee said.

"Oh hush, you'll start kissing Jacob soon." Embry said, teasing Renesmee.

Renesmee blushed.

"Don't tease her. What about you? Is there someone you want to kiss?" Gemini asked.

"No, with the imprint thing I don't want anyone to be hurt." Embry answered.

Gemini nodded.

"I think you'll find the one soon." Gemini said.