Maria

Maria, Maria.

I'm saying this for you.

It's a shining night.

Don't torture yourself.

***

Hi! It's Reiyun here! I just want to thank you for taking interest in this story.

I've been feeling rather nostalgic lately, so I watched Slugterra, which prompted me to write this story. Now I just want to say that this story won't really follow the time line since I'm just writing about whichever episode I come across. If there's a specific episode you want me to write about, please comment and let me know!

There will be a couple made up slugs that I will have Maria use, and I will describe them the best I can. And if I get any canon facts wrong, please don't be afraid to let me know!

My oc is Blakk's daughter, as stated in the summary. Above is a picture to use as reference to her appearance! Her clothes in the picture will be what she's wearing, but with Blakk Industry's logo on her right chest of her blazer.

This is mainly an Eli x oc fic, but Twist will be included ever so slightly. The story will be a more mature take to the show, so the characters will be slightly older, ie. 16 or 17, so not that much. 

I hope you enjoy! 

And yes, I did take inspiration from Hwasa's Maria in my cover <3

Maria | Slugterrraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें