🕊🏹🦢- the preparation

【the parents & their  kids】

•••

READ CHAPTER 23 OF LOU FIRST

LOUIS POV

"I have a plan."

The boy looked at me expectantly, "Okay you gonna tell me for what or?"

"I'm asking Ami out." A slow smile came onto the guys face. He stood up as he went onto his phone, giving me a side hug.

"Hey dude get home quick, lover boys finally got the bollocks to ask Ami out."

The Next Day

"So I think it's supposed to be like this." Tim said grabbing my attention along with Will who was on the other side of the kitchen island.

It was 10 in the morning and us three were in Aunt Jo and Uncle Alex's apartment, making lumpia for my surprise for Ami later. We had no idea what we were doing.

"How come mine always break?" Will asked, his nostrils flared as he looked down at the broken lumpia in front of him. The other 7 broken ones on the plate right next to it.

Tim stifled a laugh as he peered down at mine, his eyebrows raising up in surprise. "Lover boy kinda got this down. Hey how'd you manage to make it look like that?"

I grabbed another wrapper as I showed him and Will how I did mine. The apartment filled with the scent of the meat of the lumpia. Aunt Jo helping me cook it at around 8 in the morning.

"Good morning boys." Aunt Jo called out as she walked into the kitchen patting us all on the back. She woke up from her nap since I woke her up so early asking for help. "How's it coming along?"

We all shrugged our shoulders, not really liking the result, but we were already too irritated to fix it any further. "Hey where's Alex?" I asked as Aunt Jo was pouring her morning coffee.

"I think he went to find picnic baskets or something. He should be back soon." I nodded my head as she turned the tv on.

"Hey! Hey! I think I got it!" Will yelled out, putting his lumpia up in the air. He admired it before it felt crooked and broke open in the middle. He then calmly placed it down and walked down the hallway into the bathroom.

The three of us remaining in the kitchen heard a muffled scream.

•••

"Cookies? I got this." Will said as he started to measure flour into measuring cups. Tim sprawled out on the couch, his mouth hanging slightly open as soft snores left. Aunt Jo on the dining room table, her crafting supplies crowding her as she concentrated on the rings.

"You sure you got that dude?" I asked the boy. He looked up at me, his apron hanging around his body already covered in a thin layer of flour or maybe powdered sugar?

"Hell yeah man, I love baking." He assured me before turning on his bluetooth.

I shrugged my shoulders, turning around to make my way towards the coffee table in front of the tv. Taking out the fresh new book out of a package that arrived hours ago, then taking a pen and flipping through some pages.