🕊🏹🦢- the sleepover

【the lovers】

requested by : partridgewife

•••

"Psst...psst Ami wake up!" My body jolted as I turned to see a figure standing over me.

I rubbed my eyes and put on my glasses that was sitting on the nightstand beside my bed. Taking a peek at the clock, I read the time. 12:36 am.

"Lou, it's midnight. What happened?" He put the pillow he was holding at his side, down onto a side of my bed.

"I can't sleep, mind if I sleep here?" I looked at him, trying to figure out if he was kidding or not. He wasn't.

I sighed and opened my covers for him, a big grin coming into his face, "Okay come on."

Louis climbed into bed, he fluffed up his pillow on his side, then lifting my head to place his arm underneath.

"Your bed is just so much warmer and softer than mine." He whispered, he pulled my body closer so I laid on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat echo into my ears.

"Not even, we got the same foam mattresses and your room is closer to the heater." I replied back.

He was quiet for a moment before speaking up, "Yeah, but you're here."

I felt myself blush as I adjusted my body against his. I hugged his arm while I faced the other way, closing my eyes.

It was quiet for a few minutes, the only sound was from the streets outside my window and the ticking sound from my clock. I knew he was still awake since his breathing sounds were irregular.

"Isn't it crazy how if you didn't audition for the part or if I didn't audition for the part, neither of us would be here right now? Like we'd be back in Kingsbury and still walk the halls. I'd probably still be with Aubrey." I felt his body shake with disgust beside mine. I joined along with him. "And you. I probably wouldn't know who you are." I felt his voice getting closer to my ear. His other arm then hugging my body.

I was the little spoon and he was the big.

"I'd probably still be eating lunch in Mr. and Mrs. Williams room." I laughed at the thought, he joined in with me.

I remember I would stay up thinking about what Louis had just said. My mind would flashback to when I'd walk the halls during passing period and see groups of friends laughing with each other and smiling. I was always alone, listening to music, tuning everyone out.

Of course I've seen Louis around. Around with Aubrey. They walked around school together all the time. There wasn't a time where I hadn't seen them at each other's side. They were always smiling, crowded by their group of friends.

Thinking about it though, Louis wasn't really smiling.

His lower half of his face would smile, with either his smirk or just his plain smile. But his eyes. They stayed where they were, didn't show much emotion.

But when he was here in L.A. with everyone else, his whole face smiled. His eyes would crinkle at the end, his eyes would gleam with pride or approval. His grin would be a lot more wider. It was a genuine smile.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" I felt Louis speak as he hovered over me. I turned to face him, putting my arms around his chest.

"What's your favorite show?" I asked abruptly, suddenly embarrassed about the real thoughts in my mind.

The moon shining through the gaps of my blinds gleamed on Louis's face. I saw a hint of confusion flash across, but he started to think.

"Sex Education." He replied.

I sat up and leaned on my elbows, gasping. "No fucking way! That's my favorite too!" I told him.

He sat up on his elbows, facing me as well, his eyes twinkling, "What! Who's your favorite character?"

I thought for a second, "Eric. You?"

"Otis."

I pushed his shoulder back laughing, "Wait I saw these really good edits on instagram, let me show you."

I turned around to grab my phone from my nightstand. Then sitting back under the covers of my bed. Adjusting the pillow at my head as Louis scooted closer to my body.

I raised my arm up while Louis adjusted his head that laid on my ✨breasts✨. I pulled up the video as Louis spoke, "You have soft uh-"

"Boobs" I finished for him. His head snapped up to face me. We looked at each other, our poker faces on, then the music started and we began to laugh.

"M16 on my lap...
missiles in the sky"